Please Respond
Message 11 of 21 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Re: Alternate Costumes Altered Supers

Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Sly actually has 3alternate outfits so far and so do 2 other people. The common alternates are suppose to be 2.

We do know that there's the default costume, the unlockable and the pre-order one, for sure.

Message 12 of 21 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Sly actually has 3alternate outfits so far and so do 2 other people. The common alternates are suppose to be 2.

Where is that info from?  Also each character does have 3 alternate costumes including the preorder one making for a total of 4 costumes.  What I want to know is how you know specifically about sly?  There hasn't been anything revealed about costumes except for the preorder ones and than one picture with Fat Princess and Sweet tooth in a "more comical" outfit as I'd call it.

Message 13 of 21 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 13, 2012

AfroGamerNinja wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

We do know that there's the default costume, the unlockable and the pre-order one, for sure.

I know that? but im saying theres other characters like Sly where they have an alternate color as an actually alternate costume. Thus making it 3 for some characters.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 14 of 21 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Nope , ballancing issues, now super skins (same super , paramiters etc) just astheticaly diffrent would be great
Message 15 of 21 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

AfroGamerNinja wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

I know that? but im saying theres other characters like Sly where they have an alternate color as an actually alternate costume. Thus making it 3 for some characters.

If you're referring to this, Each character will have 16 costumes.  Each costume is confirmed to have 4 alternative colors.

Message 16 of 21 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Where is that info from?  Also each character does have 3 alternate costumes including the preorder one making for a total of 4 costumes.  What I want to know is how you know specifically about sly?  There hasn't been anything revealed about costumes except for the preorder ones and than one picture with Fat Princess and Sweet tooth in a "more comical" outfit as I'd call it.

No actually you have the wrong information. First of all the characters default costume is not counted as a Alternate costume... come on now lol... Its called ALTERNATE for a reason... xD

2nd each character only has 2alternate costumes. Their Preorder and ingame costume.

Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 21 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

No actually you have the wrong information. First of all the characters default costume is not counted as a Alternate costume... come on now lol... Its called ALTERNATE for a reason... xD

2nd each character only has 2alternate costumes. Their Preorder and ingame costume.

Okay first off, I wasn't trying to say the original was alternate so that's a moot point.

Also they did confirm each has 2 costumes besides the preorder

Message 18 of 21 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Okay first off, I wasn't trying to say the original was alternate so that's a moot point.

Also they did confirm each has 2 costumes besides the preorder

You misinterpreted then. Look and read.

Each character has the official 2 Alternate costumes only(Pre-order and within the game itself). Overall each character has 3 cotsumes but only 2alternates.

Now we have alternate colors. Their are 4 for each costume. 

Now we also have some characters where their alternate colors actually act as Alternate costumes. A couple of fans confirmed this because they know that alternate colored costume is an alternate costume within the game series of that chharacter. Its also on the PSASBR Wiki -_- 

Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 21 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

You misinterpreted then. Look and read.

Each character has the official 2 Alternate costumes only(Pre-order and within the game itself). Overall each character has 3 cotsumes but only 2alternates.

Now we have alternate colors. Their are 4 for each costume. 

Now we also have some characters where their alternate colors actually act as Alternate costumes. A couple of fans confirmed this because they know that alternate colored costume is an alternate costume within the game series of that chharacter. Its also on the PSASBR Wiki -_- 

You believe a wiki that anyone can edit?  Are you tryint to say that Sly's white and black "robber" color scheme seen the video is an outfit?  As this is not true. I've played as that color scheme just when there is more than one Sly.  Also I'd assume you're saying Old Heihachi is another circumstance but watching the WNF stream last week, that was just an alt color for original Heihachi as well that the player chose to use.  You could be right on only one alt besides the preorder.  But I know you're incorrect in saying the alt color is an alt costume. Unless you can show me undeniable proof.

Message 20 of 21 (44 Views)
0 Likes