Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Alright fans & Superbot. I made a video for Jak's voice.

Sep 27, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Having played through the Jak and Daxter Collection when it came out, I realised something. Back in the day, it was fun, but when I play it now, Jak 2 was rediculously UNfun. Jak 1 and 3 were still good though

Jak II is absolutely fun! You just got to understand that it is challenging. A game can be fun but challenging. A game being hard doesnt mean it isnt fun Smiley Happy.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 11 of 45 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Sep 28, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Having played through the Jak and Daxter Collection when it came out, I realised something. Back in the day, it was fun, but when I play it now, Jak 2 was rediculously UNfun. Jak 1 and 3 were still good though

Jak II is absolutely fun! You just got to understand that it is challenging. A game can be fun but challenging. A game being hard doesnt mean it isnt fun Smiley Happy.

You don't have to tell me. i'm one of the few people who thought the original Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox wasa blast because of how rediculously hard it was. I got to a point where I was so good I was able to beat the whole game without ever dying (you gotta know how to effectively use your Life of the Gods/Life of the Thousand Gods). Jak II was just straight-up stupid unfair. Like that point on the docks where enemies infinitely respawned. That **bleep** was super gay. I'm glad Jak 3 made up for 2's **bleep**tyness

Message 12 of 45 (95 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 28, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

You don't have to tell me. i'm one of the few people who thought the original Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox wasa blast because of how rediculously hard it was. I got to a point where I was so good I was able to beat the whole game without ever dying (you gotta know how to effectively use your Life of the Gods/Life of the Thousand Gods). Jak II was just straight-up stupid unfair. Like that point on the docks where enemies infinitely respawned. That **bleep** was super gay. I'm glad Jak 3 made up for 2's **bleep**tyness

Yea I understand but Jak II wasnt that hard lmao! You make it sound like it was impossible. I can tell you rage quitted a lot lol.  Jak II is just all about patience and timing. You cant just rush through it like Jak I & 3. Thats what I like about 2. You gotta calm down and concentrate, focus and plan on what to do because your health wont agree with you if your reckless Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 13 of 45 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I gave you a thumbs up

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 14 of 45 (83 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Agreed, Jak 2 had some seriously bad game design choices. That part on the docks was infamously bad.

It just didn't have the same charm the first game had. 

Message 15 of 45 (79 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 28, 2012

barker09 wrote:

Agreed, Jak 2 had some seriously bad game design choices. That part on the docks was infamously bad.

It was not that bad. These exaggerations kill me -_-. Each and every Jak game had their own unique charm to it. Jak 3 had the charm of 1 & 2  combined which made it the ultimate Jak game Smiley Happy 

A lot of fans love 2 including me, but lets talk about the topic ok...

Only time will tell.
Message 16 of 45 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Thanks for the support! Smiley Happy 

Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 45 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Sep 28, 2012

barker09 wrote:

The dock part was the part of the game that made me realize how much better R&C is than Jak. I was able to deal with some **bleep** bottomless pit deaths and being thrown back 10 minutes to the beginning of the mission, but the docks.... ugh. Jak 1 had serious charm, but Naughty Dog realized Ratchet and clank was the overall better game, and decided to make Jak more trigger happy. Jak 3 was good though.

But now back on topic. While Jak was no means bad (I overall liked the games), I am a firm supporter that SB needs to get Jak's voice actor back

Message 18 of 45 (64 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 28, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

god such a good game haha, played all the ninja gaidens and loved them, but that one was by far my favorite. Also jak games are really fun worth playing.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 45 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

barker09 wrote:

The dock part was the part of the game that made me realize how much better R&C is than Jak. I was able to deal with some **bleep** bottomless pit deaths and being thrown back 10 minutes to the beginning of the mission, but the docks.... ugh. Jak 1 had serious charm, but Naughty Dog realized Ratchet and clank was the overall better game, and decided to make Jak more trigger happy. Jak 3 was good though.

But now back on topic. While Jak was no means bad (I overall liked the games), I am a firm supporter that SB needs to get Jak's voice actor back

^ this. jak 2 wasnt that good :/ at all. jak 3 and 1 though<3

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 45 (50 Views)
0 Likes