Feb 19 2013
By: NIKTENDO1 First Son 1 posts

Allstars Online issue

1 replies 175 views Edited Feb 19, 2013

So... I kinda just purchased a digital copy of Playstation All-stars Battle Royale because I heard you could get some DLC characters for free within the week. Now, when I installed it everything works fine in terms of local play, but I can't even get online to play in tourneys or just quick matches. I installed this on my second PS3 as well, but it hasn't worked either, so it probably isn't a hardware issue. I've been hearing that it has to do with something about a PS3 version of the online pass being required to go online, but isn't it supposed to come with a pass? I also get an error message with call number: 0314-0102... I can't really find anyone who has had this error on the forums or anywhere online...can someone please help... I don't want to have to buy an online pass if I don't need to... and I don't want to get the game refunded, because it's pretty awesome. Maybe it has something do with the 1.07 update? idk... I know people have been complaining about the store being an issue as well... like not posting an online pass in your game package. Thank your for you time, and I hope you can help me out. 

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Re: Allstars Online issue

Feb 19, 2013

All I can say is check your download list and download the online pass from there, its should appear there as a small download

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)
0 Likes