Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 23 2012
By: RikkiRossTheBoss Survivor 2454 posts

All stars life spam?

5 replies 147 views Edited Oct 23, 2012
Simple question, what do you think the life spam of this will be for you all. I'm loving the beta n going to be day 1 buyer but I reckon after playing this alot after 23rd November I think this will start to slow down after Feb (depending on dlc etc) especially with revengence, GOW acension and AC3 + AC3 liberation (getting for Xmas) do you believe it will be like MVC3 which died fairly quick and lack of dlc due to the hurricane where the game was made. It wasn't really till UMVC3 that brought it back to life (my opinion) the same could be said for street fighter 4 and releasing street fighter arcade edition that brought it back up where people were actually going back online to play it etc..... So what you think?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Re: All stars life spam?

Oct 23, 2012

life spam?spam5.jpg

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (144 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 23, 2012
but in all serious-ness, this game will last as long as it has a community to back it up. thats the beauty of fighting games

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Life SPAN mate. XD

I think it'll last for quite some time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Don't doubt Sony fans. We keep games alive alot longer than most. I jumped into Killzone 2's online MP a week or so ago expecting no one to be playing anymore. I had NO problems finding completely full matches. Even though Killzone 3's MP is leagues better, the fans have kept KZ2 alive in spite of that. And this isn't like that Call of Duty "let's all hack and glitch older games so the mods won't catch us as easily" **bleep**. KZ2 is alive and well with few cheaters, and I'm sure All-Stars will follow suit. But you never know... The appeal could wear off and leave the game high and dry 6 months down the line

Maybe it's only FPSs that have this kind of luck

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Nah, I think PASBR is going to become one of those games with a cult following. The general populace might stop after 9 months or a year, but I think there's going to be a couple hundred people who are going to stick around on it for years. Of course the only bad thing about that is those people remaining are all going to be really friggin good.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes