Nov 04 2012
By: DaFunB0X Splicer 45 posts

All stars animation Ideas?

6 replies 305 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

hey guys i want to make a vid for this game before release date. i know i have enought time, just don't have any good ideas. If you have any ideas please let me know. Smiley Happy will give credit!

Also, can anyone tell me what that number on the character select means? its been bothering me ever since i got the beta.

Message 1 of 7 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: All stars animation Ideas?

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

It's your RP level or how many kills you made with that character.. I'm not sure about it.. Smiley Tongue

Idea:

Do something with the rivalry's you know.

Like, Sackboy and Little Sister are doing it and then Big Daddy kicks the door in and he gets ducking angry and starts to fight with Sackboy! xD

I know I'm a se ksist sometimes... xD

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 2 of 7 (299 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Don't see what was sexist about your post. Although you seem to not realise you've suggested a child sex scene.

Message 3 of 7 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Don't you find it kind of sexist if a little girl is ducking a stuffed thing... 

''Although you seem to not realise you've suggested a child sex scene.'' <--- Exactly.. Seems like it's normal for you.. Maybe it wasn't sexist after all.. Because some people find it normal.. -.-''

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 4 of 7 (285 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

I don't think you know what sexism is.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sexism

Message 5 of 7 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Wow.. Looks like I didn't no the defenition after all.... Ty Levi, now I now when to use the word... I always tought it was something else... 

Message 6 of 7 (276 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I like the rivalry idea. Kid sex scene.... hmm.. yea. Haha I might go in another direction with that.

Also thanks for the info on my question. Smiley Very Happy

If I do some rivalry shorts, how many per vid? (I dont think I can do all 10 in one.)
Message 7 of 7 (263 Views)
0 Likes