Dec 12 2012
By: Kyatzu First Son 30 posts

All-stars PSN account incompatibily. Problems apparently solved.

2 replies 94 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

As you all know I reported quite a lot of problems recently, I barely even managed to play the game in the last few days.

But now all my efforts have given an answer : it WAS some sort of incompatibiity with the account.

I'm running the game on my US account and it works perfectly fine! No lag, no bugs, no crashes, no errors!

But as soon as I load my EU account the game stops working and warns about client errors, host errors or invisible players.

I erased all beta files, tried to reinstall patches and game data, but the situation remains unchanged.

Given that unlocks, friend list and trophies are NOT shared between accounts, what else can I do to play from my account?

In the meanwhile, I'll play with the US one. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: All-stars PSN account incompatibily. Problems apparently solved.

Dec 12, 2012
Huh? You missed the most important part. Where are you located? US or EU? And why do you need an eU account if your US one works!?
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 2 of 3 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
30 posts

Re: All-stars PSN account incompatibily. Problems apparently solved.

Dec 13, 2012

Yeah, sorry. I'm Italian, so my account is actually European.

I created an US account long ago to try out some demos earlier than EU Store updates.

Update: It seems that now the games works also on my EU account. This situation is strange indeed.

It's as if playing online from the other account solved the situation. I'll try playing more, let's see what happens.

Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes