Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: All characters unlocked from start

Nov 2, 2012

I mean.... we already know ALL THE CHARACTERS, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise. But I would rather unlock the characters .

Photobucket
Message 21 of 26 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Who really cares?  I have all I need from the start and don't need to endlessly grind just to get a character. In SSB it wasn't even worth it in the end to get some obscure charcaters that I never really wanted in the first place. We have plenty of unlockables besides characters so who gives a **bleep**. That is all you guy have been doing searching for problems and making mountains out of mole hills. i have played games that only had a single character to be unlocked and I still enjoyed the game. I still had to master them. I never understand a gamers need to endlessly grind just to gte something that is usually not worth it in the end. Of  course any different idea is always a 'stupid' idea. Just like then whole supers only thing that everyone 'b***hed endlessly about that now we see works really well.

Message 22 of 26 (87 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Meh. Unlockable characters is such a small thing compared to the gameplay, that is the most important thing of any videogame.
Also, why would you want to unlock charcters you already know that they are there?
For me ot was such a pain trying to unlock my fav characters in brawl. The only surprise was toon link lol
Message 23 of 26 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Unloclable characters are better as secret characters, or characters you know are there but don't know how their gameplay is. I always loved unlocking characters in fighting games since the older ones, the new did dissapoint me a bit but it isn't that much of a deal I guess.
Message 24 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I Never heard such a game that Has All secret characters unlocked like that !!! >_<

Heart RAYMAN'S SEXXXXXXXXXXXY GIRL FOREVER Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 25 of 26 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Nov 9, 2012

PSASBR does.

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 26 of 26 (39 Views)
0 Likes