Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
661 posts

Re: All characters unlocked from start

Nov 2, 2012

I still doubt it I think they just said that to get people to **bleep** about character roster plus huge surprise when they unlock someone like Crash, and no thats just no me grasping for Crash I personally don't care if he's in it. But I doubt he's NOT in it. I just think they're being hush on a few surprises I'm sure people will forgive them for lying later they got their Christ Bandicoot after all. I say

2-6 super secret chars. In some way shape or form......Hold me to this.

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Xis66 wrote:

I still doubt it I think they just said that to get people to **bleep** about character roster plus huge surprise when they unlock someone like Crash, and no thats just no me grasping for Crash I personally don't care if he's in it. But I doubt he's NOT in it. I just think they're being hush on a few surprises I'm sure people will forgive them for lying later they got their Christ Bandicoot after all. I say

2-6 super secret chars. In some way shape or form......Hold me to this.

really?  you're held to it.

ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Nov 2, 2012

i would of loved it if superbot chose correct character for this game and not **bleep** obscure xboxb exclusive clone character crap **bleep** **bleep** roster that sucks so much. Monkeys can make a better game than super-**bleep**-bot

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 2, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

i would of loved it if superbot chose correct character for this game and not **bleep** obscure xboxb exclusive clone character crap **bleep** **bleep** roster that sucks so much. Monkeys can make a better game than super-**bleep**-bot

Blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah. Blah blah blah BLAH!

Hi

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (133 Views)
Sackboy
451 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I much prefer it this way, I have always found unlocks to be tedious and unenjoyable.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 2, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
I don't know about you guys but I don't like this, I think it's a stupid idea. What I would have LOOOVED is if only the original 6 were unlocked and you had to unlock the rest through various different ways... And if you really want all of them unlock then you could just enter a cheat to unlock them all from the start..... Anyone else agree?

agreed with this:smileyhappy:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 2, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:

ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I do miss the thrill of unlocking characters through challenging means but with all the fighting games that have been coming out lately i've gotten used to it, yeah MK9, MVC3, and Street Fighter 4 did technically have unlockable characters but MVC3's may as well have been there from the start because there's only 4 unlockable characters and you can get them all with just one or two arcade mode playthroughs and in MK9 you just had to complete the story mode which I can understand why because the two unlockable characters are technically spoilers for the story but still I would've prefered they'd be unlockable through the challenge tower or something, and Street Fighter 4 was the only one with real unlockables it's a shame they skipped out on that with Super and Arcade Edition.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Nov 2, 2012
for PS All-Stars 2 any new characters should be locked.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (89 Views)
0 Likes