Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: All-Stars needs a new title

Sep 23, 2012
Big Daddy has a Vita game coming, so he's more likely in as a Vita Rep.
Message 31 of 36 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Sep 23, 2012

This is the stupidest thread I've seen yet. Literally.

Not only do you contradict yourself, but you do it three times.
To complain that the game is made up of characters used only to promote other games, and then list each character and say how only three of them are there to promote and the rest are legit Playstaton characters. Then at the end of your ranting essay, you say that those PS1 characters aren't even that good. Really?? And to say Big Daddy is there to promote Bioshock Infinite, when that Big Daddy isn't even going to be in the game. And then to say it's Superbot's fault we have the Dante from DmC instead of the old, more emo Dante is just ignorance. THEY HAVE NO SAY. THE IP HOLDERS CHOOSE WHO SUPERBOT TAKES. This has been stated a million **bleep** times, but nobody seems to let it seep into their skulls.
All you are is another stupid gamer who thinks he deserves the best, when he does nothing to contribute besides sitting on a forum and complaining. The fact that Superbot is making a game where I can have a 4-person brawl with Kratos, Dante, Spike, and Sir Dan is crazy awesome all on its own, and a lot of your are forgetting that.
Stop **bleep** about stupid **bleep**. If you want to act like you know the gaming business more than people who have been in it for years, then make your own game.
I feel bad that Superbot has been working hard on a game as epic as this, only to come on these forums and see countless threads like this one. I feel embarrassed, actually.

Message 32 of 36 (126 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I read these post and I think both sides are full of idiots. The name is ok. People need to realize its a title. The game is not supposed to live up to the title. It's supposed to live up to the playstation. People say just because all stars is in the title only popular characters should be in when that's clearly not the case. It's for all playstation characters not just popular ones. The name is fine, it's a mouth full, but it's fine. People need to just stop exagerating the title and saying how the game needs to live up to it.
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 33 of 36 (100 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 2, 2013
True **bleep**
Message 34 of 36 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:
Brawl had a lot of third parties

Sonic & Snake

2/37

Sure is a lot.

Message 35 of 36 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 2, 2013

This is an old thread but I pretty much agree with everything he says. Even more so now as all the DLC apart from kat has been a fukn joke.

Message 36 of 36 (58 Views)
0 Likes