Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Re: All-Stars needs a new title

Sep 23, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
I won't read your time wasting thread, Brawl had a lot of third parties so lets just say big daddy is a seller, just as they could add Ezio/Connor for sells. Its still represent mostly playstation, as it is 90% playstation, even if they are no third parties, they were what made playstation throught its time.

brawl had two...

OT:  i don't know why you bothered doing this run down.  Yes, i will admit the name is a mouthful, but what your entire really huge wall of text said, was nothing to do with the title.  

I like the name Title Fight the most, but i feel like its copy righted somewhere, and they're too late in the game to change the name.

Message 21 of 36 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Title Fight never fit for me. I always thought of boxing.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 22 of 36 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 23, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Title Fight never fit for me. I always thought of boxing.

^ this title fight is boxing or fighting of some sort, i used to see jackets all the time in high school for it

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 36 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Big Daddy was originally more PC and Xbox than PS3. But that was because Irrational was unfamiliar with PS3 coding at the time and therefore didn't think the investment was worth it. Ken Levine then realised his mistake and released the game on PS3. Ever since he has been sympathising with PS to make up for it (Bonus DLC for Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite contains a free copy of the original game on PS3). Infinite is also going to be Move enabled, which makes it probably one of the best Move games to date by the looks.

This is to counter a single point of yours, I know, but people have made the same point so many times that I needed to type this.

Also, your opinions are **bleep**.

Message 24 of 36 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
I won't read your time wasting thread, Brawl had a lot of third parties so lets just say big daddy is a seller, just as they could add Ezio/Connor for sells. Its still represent mostly playstation, as it is 90% playstation, even if they are no third parties, they were what made playstation throught its time.

Lol a lot of third parties... Two. One of which represented a huge part of Nintendo's history. Yeah yeah too many.

Fanboy detected.

Message 25 of 36 (108 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I always liked the name PlayStation All Stars it's short and simple. I think the name Battle Royale should have been saved for a sequel.

Message 26 of 36 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 23, 2012

drepsx3 wrote:

I always liked the name PlayStation All Stars it's short and simple. I think the name Battle Royale should have been saved for a sequel.

I feel the same way. Playstation All-Stars is pretty catchy, and isn't too long to say or type.

Message 27 of 36 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Personally, I like that the game does have a subtitle. I never like referring to a game with only the series' name and no subtitle when the sequels have subtitles. Like for example, Gears of War works because it's just a numbered iteration, but SSB(64) always for some reason just irked me.  It's just something weird with me personally, I know, but I like the inclusion of a subtitle for the first game in an eventual series.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 28 of 36 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 23, 2012

drepsx3 wrote:

eh i agree, but its kind of like "melee" or "brawl" they will change battle royale next game

Message 29 of 36 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

Big Daddy was originally more PC and Xbox than PS3. But that was because Irrational was unfamiliar with PS3 coding at the time and therefore didn't think the investment was worth it. Ken Levine then realised his mistake and released the game on PS3. Ever since he has been sympathising with PS to make up for it (Bonus DLC for Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite contains a free copy of the original game on PS3). Infinite is also going to be Move enabled, which makes it probably one of the best Move games to date by the looks.

This is to counter a single point of yours, I know, but people have made the same point so many times that I needed to type this.

Also, your opinions are **bleep**.

you forgot the vita game they are making after infinite!

Message 30 of 36 (83 Views)
0 Likes