Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: All-Stars invades Brawl

Oct 21, 2012

Zaycool97 wrote:

You guys don't even care about Playstation, you only care about crash and spyro. They're just video games characters who cares.Smiley LOL

Yeah exactly who cares about videogames? Playstation itself is much more important.

In fact, I bought the system only and I have no games. I mean who cares?

Message 21 of 41 (222 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 21, 2012

MaxP-S3 wrote:

Thoughts?

I remember inputting Textures on characters long ago. They weren't that great but way back, it was cool to put them on characters. It was improved & then there was character textures that were really great to put. Though I grew tired of them & went back to basics.

Now these characters, they're all fine. Except for Sir Daniel, the only one who looks out of place & didn't get a good model. The character I'm most looking forward but when it comes to Textures, he's the last.

Also, for the ones complaining about "Crash" & "Spyro" not being there. Well, what's the point? There are already Textures of them in that site.

Brawl Vault "Crash" Search (+ they have Titans Crash too)

Crash Textures

Crash Texture

Brawl Vault "Spyro" Search

Spyro Textures

Spyro Texture

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 22 of 41 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 21, 2012
What the hell is this.
Message 23 of 41 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Playstation All star battle royale PS1 version.
This could event in ps1 and ps2 as well.
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 24 of 41 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 21, 2012

What have they done to Tombi...?

Message 25 of 41 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Oct 21, 2012

I hope some time in the future Sony and Nintendo make a cross over fighting game that has both of their fight mechanics in the game and has the same the same roster from Brawl and Allstars. It would be called "Super Playstation Allstars Smash Battle Royale."

Message 26 of 41 (165 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

I'd like to see you guys try and create custom models for characters who have no models or are unrippable from their games.

Me and my team did a good job for what we had and if you don't like it don't use it. We're planning to update them eventually so yeah.
You can't rip all the models from every PS1,PS2 and PS3.
A lot of those models are custom or edits of existing models.

We didn't include Radec because he was hard as hell to custom..>.<
Also a whole bunch of people are ignoring our true intentions, we did this for the people who don't have PS3's and are interested in playing a cross-over game with PlayStation characters. We're in no way replacing All-Stars because it's one hell of a game.

The Wii can't handle the full model resolutions either so we had to decrease the amount of vertices on each model and made them look way less quality but great during gameplay. You can't expect God of War Kratos to look HD and at full model resolution on a freaking wii. This was not going to look as great as All-Stars and we knew that.

Do you need a list of the freaking changes we did for each character too making them look crappier?

We took our time and used as much effort as we could to provide these hacks, sorry there not up to your standards but I'd like to see some of you even attempt to start rigging models and editing vertices on models, using tools such as pro-optimzer and working on 3dsmax. Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about...-__-

Be realistic and use some freaking common sense.
Think you can do better, I encourage you to try and not only talk the talk but walk the walk.
Back yourselves up!

Love Slayer/Frusciante of BrawlVault and PAStadium.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 27 of 41 (162 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

I'd like to see you guys try and create custom models for characters who have no models or are unrippable from their games.

Me and my team did a good job for what we had and if you don't like it don't use it. We're planning to update them eventually so yeah.
You can't rip all the models from every PS1,PS2 and PS3.
A lot of those models are custom or edits of existing models.

We didn't include Radec because he was hard as hell to custom..>.<
Also a whole bunch of people are ignoring our true intentions, we did this for the people who don't have PS3's and are interested in playing a cross-over game with PlayStation characters. We're in no way replacing All-Stars because it's one hell of a game.

The Wii can't handle the full model resolutions either so we had to decrease the amount of vertices on each model and made them look way less quality but great during gameplay. You can't expect God of War Kratos to look HD and at full model resolution on a freaking wii. This was not going to look as great as All-Stars and we knew that.

Do you need a list of the freaking changes we did for each character too making them look crappier?

We took our time and used as much effort as we could to provide these hacks, sorry there not up to your standards but I'd like to see some of you even attempt to start rigging models and editing vertices on models, using tools such as pro-optimzer and working on 3dsmax. Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about...-__-

Be realistic and use some freaking common sense.
Think you can do better, I encourage you to try and not only talk the talk but walk the walk.
Back yourselves up!

Love Slayer/Frusciante of BrawlVault and PAStadium.

That's fair enough, but would you consider making Tombi a little less ripped haha?

Message 28 of 41 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Oct 21, 2012
I'll talk to KTH about that.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 29 of 41 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts