I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Re: All-Stars IP might start being Vapoware, guys.

Feb 11, 2013
With a series that's doing so well for itself (I work at Walmart and have personally sold at least 90 copies of this game, plus bought my own through psn) I don't think psasbr is going anywhere. I'm in an Xbox dominated region, and the game is still doing very well for itself.

The game sells well, there's very clearly a large fan base for it. Sony isn't stupid. They're not about to abandon a new series that has so much potential. I think Sony needed a brawler. They've been in the game industry long enough to have one, and they made a **bleep** good one (far better than nintendo's). I think this game and it's franchise will have a long future ahead of it.
My PSN
Message 21 of 22 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Re: All-Stars IP might start being Vapoware, guys.

Feb 12, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
With a series that's doing so well for itself (I work at Walmart and have personally sold at least 90 copies of this game, plus bought my own through psn) I don't think psasbr is going anywhere. I'm in an Xbox dominated region, and the game is still doing very well for itself.

The game sells well, there's very clearly a large fan base for it. Sony isn't stupid. They're not about to abandon a new series that has so much potential. I think Sony needed a brawler. They've been in the game industry long enough to have one, and they made a **bleep** good one (far better than nintendo's). I think this game and it's franchise will have a long future ahead of it.

Yeah. I saw Egoraptor talk really negetivly about All-stars on one of his videos. I just kind of laughed bc there where literally simple game design (not even just fighting game design) stuff he could not rap his head around. lol There was a moment where he won a round and you could tell he enjoyed it (but he quickly tried to temper that with more stupid pessimism)

Thing is, I do not expect a person that goes in hating the game, not knowing anything about it othar than 'it's not percent based like SSB' to do very well or come off as liking the game when in the eyes of the public. 

Message 22 of 22 (52 Views)
0 Likes