Highlighted
Sep 06 2012
By: Sabrescene First Son 26 posts

All-Stars Franchise?

17 replies 318 views Edited Sep 6, 2012

I assume other have already thought of this before but I did a search around and didn't find anything.

Have been thinking ever since this game was announced, I know superbot only ever wanted this to be a fighting game/brawler (thus the whole 'title fight' thing early on) but the name "Playstation All-Stars - Battle Royale" has just always hit me that, maybe there is more to it...

My point is, say this goes well (I'm sure it will, it looks amazing to me) anyone think Sony/Superbot could expand into a Playstation All-Stars Franchise (rather then just a sequel at some point). I would've said the obvious idea to be "Playstation All-Stars - Kart Racing (or something flashier sounding)" but now we're getting LBPKarting - and Nintendo fanboys would go crazy if that one got announced lol.

Anyway what do you guys think? Not so much the karting part but the whole Franchise/series thing, not really sure what genre it could really go into but I just think there is perhaps more (non-Nintendoesque) potential for the PSAS series.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: All-Stars Franchise?

Sep 6, 2012

xD

like playstation Party? /=/ mario party

Smiley Very Happy beware or you step on a kevin Buttler field. All your kudos will be stolen. haha

I like the idea but if they want to do so, it will be even harder to accomplish that. (not impossible though)

But i think we will stcik around with a sequal in 2 3 years, and maybe after that they are going to explore new teritorys with dat *franchise*

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 2 of 18 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Sep 6, 2012
I would love a adventure game like marvel ultimate alliance but with these characters lol.
Message 3 of 18 (290 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Sep 6, 2012
i dont think so.
Message 4 of 18 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Sep 6, 2012
wow, u know ive been thinking about that ever since the official name for the game was released
Message 5 of 18 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Sep 6, 2012

cmon kart game really? do you see kratos ridding a kart? or any other none cartoon characters in the game? they would looks stupid this works for nintendo becuase all chars are catoonish but it doesnt work here

Message 6 of 18 (256 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Sep 6, 2012
well imo if they have loads of fighting game experts employed by superbot then they need to get rid of them all. there will be one more i think at least and it will be on the ps4
Message 7 of 18 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

cmon kart game really? do you see kratos ridding a kart? or any other none cartoon characters in the game? they would looks stupid this works for nintendo becuase all chars are catoonish but it doesnt work here

Kratos

Kr

hm?

Lazarevic for PASBR
Message 8 of 18 (209 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 6, 2012
Won't happen... We have other games for such games.. like LittleBigPlanet Karting and so on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 18 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 6, 2012
I just want more 4 player fighting games.. This game looks so fun all the characters bringing a different moveset to the game and will all be interesting to actually play..
Message 10 of 18 (176 Views)
0 Likes