Mar 05 2013
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1804 posts

All-Stars Battle Royal: New Chars?

[ Edited ]
35 replies 754 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

Can we All agree... Issac & Zeus, are great Chars, & all, but all they really are, are just another FPS Char we don't need, & another Kratos we don't need... 

Seriously, I like the Cast, but no more Chars from FPS Games... Plz... 

We only have 1 Fighting Game Character from Tekken... & this is a Fighting Game... Whats wrong with you people? oO 

Are we not getting Laura Croft, because we have Drake? 

No one from any of the Final Fantasy Games? 

Why is so hard to make a RPG Character? You have characters that never Fought before, Parappa should be harder to make then Lightning, I mean Lightning at least has a Sword, & Parappa has a friggen Microphone... 

RPG Chars are not hard, your just not trying, ~_~ 

-------------------------------------

Plz, no more FPS Games... All-Stars is way over Balanced in Genre... It's starting to get boring now... 

Plz, for the Love Of The Game, think of (Miky = TV Add...)!!!! Give us something Else, oO

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 36 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: All-Stars Battle Royal: New Chars?

Mar 5, 2013
There's only one FPS character in the game, Radec.
Message 2 of 36 (744 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Mar 5, 2013
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you don't actually know what FPS stands for. And that you've never played GoW OR even looked at Zeus gameplay videos. Finally, you realize that Laura Croft and Isaac are both from the same base genre?
Message 3 of 36 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
There's only one FPS character in the game, Radec.

Bioshock is an FPS as well, so Big Daddy is too.

But yeah, Dead Space is not an FPS, nor is Starhawk, or anything else except Resistance.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 36 (728 Views)
Sackboy
410 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Im cool with characters with guns as long as the guns are different...For instance you can still throw nathan hale in their or a chimera becuase resistance has some cool unique guns as well...Zeus actualy is a beast and becuase of that I still expect him.....Both Isaac & Zeus's appearences as dlc actualy opens the door for alot of things..Ea also owns Mass effect I believe so I could see him popping up if they wanted to input another character as well as Crysis guy or whatever, while Zeus being a character from GOW franchise aside from his mythology,shows that its possible for more than 1 character per franchise..WIth that said we could also get Snake & Vegil from metal gear and DMC and so on....

Message 5 of 36 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Mar 5, 2013
BioShock is barely an FPS.
Message 6 of 36 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 5, 2013
If you're accusing Zeus of being another Kratos then you clearly havem't seen his videos, or played God of War for that matter.
Message 7 of 36 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
BioShock is barely an FPS.

It is an FPS. You play in a first-person perspective and the main gameplay is shooting guns and plasmids.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 36 (680 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Mar 5, 2013
@Nocturnal_Gamer How is Bioshock "barely an FPS"...? That's like saying that PSASBR is barely a fighting game. Like someone said before me, in Bioshock you play the game from a first-person perspective and more often than not you're shooting people. I honestly don't understand where the confusion is...
Message 9 of 36 (658 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I miss worded the word FPS... I meant all the FPS Games using First Person View, including Games with Guns... 

Here is a List of Characters i'm talking about... 

Radec = FPS 
Emmet Graves = FPS 
Isaac = FPS 

Dante has Guns 
Nathan Drake has Guns 
Sweet Tooth has a Shot Gun, I think 
Ratchet has a Gun 
Jack has a Gun 

That is 8 out of your 24 that all Shoot, i'm not saying get Rid of these People, i'm just saying no more People with Guns... 

Unless it's Laura Croft since we need another one like Drake, & there is that New Game, too... 

But, ya don't we have enough people with Guns? 

--------------------------------

I saw Zeus Video, & he still looks like another Kratos Clone 

Zeus just looks like a Sprite Swap with Kratos, Same Armor, different Clothing & Face, with New Skin Coloring...

Super 1 is the same, just with Lightning instead of sword, Super 3 is now Super 2, the only real
Uniquie Trait that Zeus has is his Super 3...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 10 of 36 (630 Views)
0 Likes