Jul 23 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

All Level 3 Supers (Up to Cole/Jak)

[ Edited ]
17 replies 347 views Edited Jul 23, 2012

Credit goes to AllstarsExpert (Youtube).  I don't know him, but I'm thankful he made this video! Again, I did not make this video, he did. He get's the credit.

EDIT:

It seems as if, based on what others are saying  here, that the video itself came from our own forum member, here, DeathBunny3000! (I think that's it... correct me if I'm mistaken). Thanks mate! Best video yet! Smiley Happy 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 18 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Re: All Level 3 Supers (Up to Cole/Jak)

Jul 23, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Credit goes to AllstarsExpert (Youtube).  I don't know him, but I'm thankful he made this video! Again, I did not make this video, he did. He get's the credit.

I think that's deathbunny, since the "how the allstars meet" videos are under that username.

Message 2 of 18 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Out of all of them, I think the best might be Fat Princess'. It looks like the villager's attacks just FILL the screen, it seems hard to evade.

Message 3 of 18 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 23, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

I think that's deathbunny, since the "how the allstars meet" videos are under that username.

If it is, thank you so much Deathbunny! Smiley Happy
I've been looking for a video like this and it's truly amazing! Also, Lindsey Stirling is amazing. Great add for music! ^^

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 18 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 23, 2012

CharlieisKewl wrote:

Out of all of them, I think the best might be Fat Princess'. It looks like the villager's attacks just FILL the screen, it seems hard to evade.

Fat Princess' looks awesome! I like Cole's though because it's literally just like the game Smiley Tongue
And I thnk we can all agree that Parappa's = snap 

Message 5 of 18 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Jul 23, 2012

It is deathbunny Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 18 (314 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 23, 2012

CharlieisKewl wrote:

Personally I feel it's the worse outside the instakills. You don't have control over it (not sure, maybe you can control it) and it looks almost impossible to get more than 3 kills with it (you'd have to kill right at the start of the level 3 and than hope that a leftover fireball hits on the respawn). You will probably get 3 sure kills but then it's not different to an instakill level 3 which I see as really bad. Kratos for example can easily get 4-5 kills with his.

Message 7 of 18 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 23, 2012

If Fat Princess' isn't the best, I think Radec's is. You can see the entire screen unlike Sly and the fire rate looks kinda crazy... Idk cuz you can't hear it in the vid but just looking at it it shoots so much so fast.

Message 8 of 18 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 23, 2012
I agree with Radecs being pretty great but I would have to say Big Daddy has one of the best. he never fails to get more than 3 kills in the vids ive seen. I have barely seen any gameplay of Radec actually getting his lvl 3.
Message 9 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I clicked on the link thinking omg, someone posted my video and didnt give me credit, but surprise, so thankyou. Surprised you hadnt seen it, its on my website. 

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!