Nov 21 2012
By: TONESTER_925 Uncharted Territory 1401 posts

All Inquires for PSASBR. (Sent to SuperBot)

[ Edited ]
70 replies 4236 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

Hey guys I just want to try and keep everything in order so we can help out the SuperBot Team. No matter how minor the problem is I will post it on this thread to keep SuperBot up to date on anything conflicting with the gameplay or personal feelings towards the game.

You may never know who else we are helping be doing so I'm going through the forum and posting everything in this thread. Post everything in this post so we can have a place for SuperBot Devs to come to when they are fixing the game. 

Characters:

1. Big Daddy:
  • - Ground Smash can hit players who are aerial.
  1. Cole MacGrath:
  2. - Cant see good cole lightning at all

3. Evil Cole MacGrath:
  4. Colonel Radec:
  5. Dante:
  6. -- Increased AP gain for Dante triangle attacks
  8. Fat Princess:
  9. - Air Down + Circle and Air Forward Circle attacks makes her Soldiers freeze, when they should infact teleport away, if this happens, fat princess cant use any of her circle attacks because one of her soldiers are "out". This doesn't happen in the Vita version, only the PS
  • - " glitch happens all the time to me and then you cant spam new workers until you die"
  1. Heihachi Mishima:
  2. -  "kuma  has a 50/50 chance of getting frozen like FP workers at the end of the super intead of going away"
  3. - "Throws are glitched for Heihatchi. Left throws come out as right throws."
  4. Jak:
  5. - Jak's AP gain is too slow.
  6. - Increased horizontal range on Level 1 Super
  7. Kratos:
  8. - "Kratos needs a nerf: For a character with so many powerful moves and such a long reach, he gains far too much AP way too quickly. His combos can have reach and are really easy to pull off, then his lvl 3 super can get 6 kills in the right hands. Please nerf his AP gain, he's even a pain in arcade mode because of it."

1. Nariko:
  2. -Level 1 Super hit box needs adjustment
  3. -She can get grabbed while attempting her "square combo"
  4. -Enemies can jump onto her cannon while she's doing her Level 2 Super without getting damaged.
  5. Nathan Drake:
  6. PaRappa the Rapper:
  7. Raiden:
  8. - Raiden's level 1 Super seems undodgeable 
  9. Ratchet and Clank:
  10. Sackboy:
  11.  "I've seen the shock duration on sackboys shock pad MUCH shorter than it should be."
  12. - "Sackboys grabinators have acted like a simple hit, knocking me back rather than being slammed down"
  14. Sir Daniel Fortesque:
  15. -His combos are near impossible to land and once he's stuck in a combo there's no way out. Plus his Level 2&3 Supers are pretty easy to evade if you know what you're doing...I think he needs a small amount of tweaking in order to compete in Free-for-all play
  • -Increased horizontal range on Level 1 Super
  •  
  • -" sir dan he is completly broken, way to slow and not enough ap gain, his fire move is useless, his specials are useless, every single one of his moves, normal and special are the easiest thigns to dodge ever.. every characters is broken."

• - "sir dans lvl 2 needs to have better homing"
  1. Sly Cooper:
  2. - Sly's level 1 Super seems undodgeable  
  3. Spike:
  4. Sweet Tooth:
  5. Increased range for Sweet Tooth's shotgun attack.
  6. Toro :

Items:

-  Mortar Gun reticule follows player around when picked up for the entire round.

Online:

- Winning in Free For All Ranked Matches doesn't count towards personal statistics and gives players a bonus for winning in second place, even though it states you've won in first place.

- Can't connect online while playing the disk version of PSASBR. The game eventually freezes while searching for opponents and it freezes PS3 systems.

-Network Error. Lost Connection with Host. Error Code: 09AD-0115" and also a  0995-0115 error code message.

- The matchmaking servers are currently unavailable.

Error Code: 0009-0009

- "Improved online matchmaking (does not kick to menu on fail)"

-" Can't play ranked our online games without the game saying host disconnected"

-Frequent Disconnects

- "http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121120170801AA7YyyT"

- Gain the ability to play unranked game with a guest on your console

- Can't invite anyone while having a guest playing on same console

- Game should not end if opponent quits game

- Punishment for quitting mid-game

- Opponent replaced with a CPU character when they quit a match online

- No AP knocked out when throwing an opponent

- Some players can become invisible

- Respawning after death can take a while sometimes

- "getting hit when you should not have gotten hit online. Lost a match because apparently radecs lv 1 flying over a stationary bounce pad makes a big enough explosion to kill me at the peak of my jump..."

Glitches:

- Unlimited Level 1 Supers

- After choosing your character, the game automatically changes who you are in online ranked matches. 

-Character kept running without any analog stick movement (Happened Once on PS Vita)

Story Mode:

- Story Mode is too easy on the highest difficulty.

Vita:

- Too many bugs on PS Vita

System: 

- Can't download Pre-Order Costumes

No sound while playing.

- "Madcatz TE R2/L2/L1 do not function!"

-Endless Music and black screen occuring after choosing to change character at the Match/Stats page.

-"Muting of all headsets in main option menu."

- "I wish the menus would stop acting like I push buttons twice. It's extremely annoying."

- DLC Alternate Skins are not working on the PS Vita

-Ability to use PS Vita as a controller for your PS3

- Hori Fighting Commander 3 and Hori Fighting Edge L2 and R2  butting on fight stick support doesn't function.

-Ability to press UPon the D-Pad/Analog Stick to make character jump.

- Characters become muted when they perform Level 3 Supers

- "-Im not sure if this happens to anyone but sometimes the game registers one button push as two, this doesnt really happpen in matches but almost always happens in the menus for me, eg if I press X, it registers it twice or if I press up, it registers it twice"

Game Changes:

- Only one Costume for each character and it's one of the first rewards that you unlock for your character.

- Improvement of menu design

-Increased CPU difficulty

Change Ranking: "Come in first, get a huge rank up, come in second, get a minor one, come in third, get a minor loss, come in last, say goodbye to 10 ranks.  How about instead, we do it based on score per match? For example, I came in third one game, even though I managed to 3-1, but the other players were doing really well.  Still, even though I had a score of 5 in third place, I lost 3 ranks just because I was in third.  I'd rather see it basd on pure skill rather than how you stack up against the people in one specific match.  Or find a way to make it a combo of the two?"

More ranked modes

-Add 1v1 Ranked Match and Quick Match

- Add Stock option for Ranked Match

-"Load local profiles for versus (controls, icon/background/minion, screen name, stats)"

-"Option to turn off mashups (you can turn off hazards and items but not the mashups themselves apparently)."

- Ability to watch cutscenes after you've completed story mode in a video gallery

-Indicator for character out of view above the map

-Camera too close, zoom out a little

- Prestige after level 999 "http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Hate-to-bring-this-up-but-quot-P..."

- Have the ability to have multiple offline profiles so other players on the console can change characters and unlocks for themselves

Animations of characters up attacks go through platforms, but do not hit.

- "Me and 2 friends were playing and wanted to grab a person from online, but u can't unless u invite someone from ur friends list. We were kinda dissapointed. It's not the same with a CPU"

- Local PSN Login for multiple users

-Custom Soundtracks

Misc:

- The Credits are too long.

New Ideas / Additions:

-Replay/record option.

- { http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/SuperBot-SHOULD-do-this/m-p/3889... }

Glitches on Video:

Photobucket
Message 1 of 71 (4,236 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Problems / Patch Requests/ Nerfs /Glitch Fixes/ Complaints etc... Thread

Nov 21, 2012

I am really upset, I can't play ranked our online games without the game saying host disconnected , annoying, the game has glitches and I don't know if they are going to fix it.

Frequent disconnects and lag-yes I have a good internet connection
Stage glitches- stages with alot going on in the background, when playing 2v2 makes 1 player visible to the other etc
Character Select Problems- I select Radec and I get another allstar instead with the same level as my Radec
Alternative skins on the psp-NOT WORKING, WORK FINE ON PS3 but the dlc doesn't work for psVITA, someone shed some light on this for me please!!

UPSET in general.

location canada
psn bushidofade

Message 2 of 71 (4,209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 21, 2012
When the characters die and respawn but they cant be hit
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 3 of 71 (4,199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I havent seen any bugs on vita except one. Character kept running without analog input. But it stopped after 2 seconds. Only time it happened, and I've played for hours on vita.
Message 4 of 71 (4,199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Updated Thanks Guys

Photobucket
Message 5 of 71 (4,187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Sir Daniel is fine. You need to employ the proper setups and techniques to deploy his supers 1 and 2.  His 3 is fine, maybe upgrade his speed so he can keep up with certain cahracters but that's just about it. Really, just practice and you'll get results. I've been doing fine with him in Free for All. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 71 (4,149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2440 posts

Nov 21, 2012

It baffles me how most of these glitches are from the beta and still haven't been fixed.

Message 7 of 71 (4,146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Supers aren't suppose to be blockable...
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 8 of 71 (4,121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I'm posting what everyone else is saying about the game on this forum and on other sites. I don't have the game.

I feel like having what we need all in one place will be easier for SuperBot Devs to sort through real problems vs complaints. 

Photobucket
Message 9 of 71 (4,116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 21, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Supers aren't suppose to be blockable...

I know lol. I said I was going to include everything and let SuperBot sort out these issues

Photobucket
Message 10 of 71 (4,114 Views)
0 Likes