Theres still that bug that gives you another character than the one you chose.
When Kratos' foward square goes through Sackboys eletric panel, he doesn't get stunned while everyone else does get stunned when they charge through.
Hey guys I just want to try and keep everything in order so we can help out the SuperBot Team. No matter how minor the problem is I will post it on this thread to keep SuperBot up to date on anything conflicting with the gameplay or personal feelings towards the game.
You may never know who else we are helping be doing so I'm going through the forum and posting everything in this thread. Post everything in this post so we can have a place for SuperBot Devs to come to when they are fixing the game.
- Big Daddy:
- - Ground Smash can hit players who are aerial.
- It's just got a big hit box~ but could be a glitch problem
- Heihachi Mishima:
- - "Heihachi is garbage:
No combo, no range, no decent chain, crappy moves, pathetic melee range level 1 super.
Try Down+Circle then after the stomp press X. This puts your opponent in a crumple state and allows you do land an easy Level 1. Also Forward+Circle, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, wait a fourth of a sec, Square, Square, Square should be about a 60-70 AP combo.
What an insult to one of the main characters from the Tekken fighting game."
- - Jak's AP gain is too slow.
- His arsenal is really good though~
- - Increased horizontal range on Level 1 Super
- - "Kratos needs a nerf: For a character with so many powerful moves and such a long reach, he gains far too much AP way too quickly. His combos can have reach and are really easy to pull off, then his lvl 3 super can get 6 kills in the right hands. Please nerf his AP gain, he's even a pain in arcade mode because of it."
- -- Decreased AP gain for Kratos
- He does gain quite a bit and does have a lot of priority, but he has indeed been nerfed as the Kratoses I've played online so far have yet to pull off a Level 3 on me.
- - Raiden's level 1 Super seems unblockable.
- Supers are not supposed to be blockable.
- - Combo Tutorial is Very Hard to complete. (10 out of 11)
- Sackboy is probably the easiest to complete the Combo Tutorials.
- Sly Cooper:
- - Sly's level 1 Super is unblockable.
- Again, Supers are not supposed to be blocked.
- Sweet Tooth:
- - Increased range for Sweet Tooth's shotgun attack.
- Shotguns are known to be truly effective upclose. It knocks down, quick, and has good priority. Increased range would just have him a bit overpowered to gain easy AP and to interrupt many attacks.
- - Winning in Free For All Ranked Matches doesn't count towards personal statistics and gives players a bonus for winning in second place, even though it states you've won in first place.
- The stats are a bit glitchy on the Leaderboards, so many with 0 1st and 0 2nd, yet they're really high on the leaderboard.
- - Unlimited Level 1 Supers
- I dunno if this is a glitch, but I've seen main Raiden players just go around, glowing, and getting kills with basic attacks. My friend said (I forgot) some other character did it as well online.
- - After choosing your character, the game automatically changes who you are in online ranked matches.
- Hasn't happened to me since the Beta, but I hope it's fixed for those who are affected as it IS really annoying.
- - Story Mode is too easy on the highest difficulty.
- Probably depends on who you play and who you get too. I'm surpried that there's a 5th Difficulty of CPU, but it's not used at all in Arcade Mode.
- - Improvement of menu design
- The only gripe I see here to me is the inability to change the background at will.
- -Increased CPU difficulty
- CPU difficulty 5 is very comptent in VS mode. They'll dodge most of your attacks, get you in set-ups, and usually time their supers accordingly, mainly trying to wait for Level 2 or 3.
- - "Friendly fire option in teams."
- Level 3 Supers would be HIGHLY avoidable on this.
- -"Option to turn off mashups (you can turn off hazards and items but not the mashups themselves apparently)."
- This with the option to choose which part would be kinda nice too, but optional for me. The mashups are what make the game interesting and always on your toes. Also adds a sense for strategizing.
- - Able to attack characters as soon as they respawn
- With the exception of Arcade Mode final boss, nooooooo. Supers aren't blockable as it is, and to be able to be attacked as soon as you're up, Level 2's can score Multiple kills easily as WELL as Level 3's (that last) do the same.
- - The Credits are too long.
- They're skippable, even the first time.
Just my personal thoughs on some of the stuff~ Hope you don't think it's too harsh~
wow that bug list is short... * half the stuff on there arent bugs..* and no jak's level one is fine but he needs to get a higher ap gain..
I'm posting what everyone else is saying about the game on this forum and on other sites. I don't have the game.
I feel like having what we need all in one place will be easier for SuperBot Devs to sort through real problems vs complaints.
There's no real issue with Dan. Really.
I want to play with him. He just seems so unorthodox and the underdog of all the characters.