Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: Problems / Patch Requests/ Nerfs /Glitch Fixes/ Complaints etc... Thread

Nov 21, 2012
lol ok Mr PotOmar Head
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 11 of 71 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Theres still that bug that gives you another character than the one you chose.

When Kratos' foward square goes through Sackboys eletric panel, he doesn't get stunned while everyone else does get stunned when they charge through.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 12 of 71 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Nov 21, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Hey guys I just want to try and keep everything in order so we can help out the SuperBot Team. No matter how minor the problem is I will post it on this thread to keep SuperBot up to date on anything conflicting with the gameplay or personal feelings towards the game.

You may never know who else we are helping be doing so I'm going through the forum and posting everything in this thread. Post everything in this post so we can have a place for SuperBot Devs to come to when they are fixing the game. 

Characters:

1. Big Daddy:
  • - Ground Smash can hit players who are aerial.
  • It's just got a big hit box~ but could be a glitch problem
  1. Heihachi Mishima:
  2. -  "Heihachi is garbage: 

No combo, no range, no decent chain, crappy moves, pathetic melee range level 1 super.

Try Down+Circle then after the stomp press X. This puts your opponent in a crumple state and allows you do land an easy Level 1. Also Forward+Circle, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, wait a fourth of a sec, Square, Square, Square should be about a 60-70 AP combo.

What an insult to one of the main characters from the Tekken fighting game."

3. Jak:
  4. - Jak's AP gain is too slow.
  5. His arsenal is really good though~
  6. - Increased horizontal range on Level 1 Super
  8. Kratos:
  9. - "Kratos needs a nerf: For a character with so many powerful moves and such a long reach, he gains far too much AP way too quickly. His combos can have reach and are really easy to pull off, then his lvl 3 super can get 6 kills in the right hands. Please nerf his AP gain, he's even a pain in arcade mode because of it."
  • -- Decreased AP gain for Kratos
  • He does gain quite a bit and does have a lot of priority, but he has indeed been nerfed as the Kratoses I've played online so far have yet to pull off a Level 3 on me.
  1. Raiden:
  2. - Raiden's level 1 Super seems unblockable.
  3. Supers are not supposed to be blockable.
  4. Sackboy:
  5. - Combo Tutorial is Very Hard to complete. (10 out of 11)
  6. Sackboy is probably the easiest to complete the Combo Tutorials.
  1. Sly Cooper:
  2. - Sly's level 1 Super is unblockable.
  3. Again, Supers are not supposed to be blocked.
  4. Sweet Tooth:
  5. Increased range for Sweet Tooth's shotgun attack.
  6. Shotguns are known to be truly effective upclose. It knocks down, quick, and has good priority. Increased range would just have him a bit overpowered to gain easy AP and to interrupt many attacks.

Online:

• - Winning in Free For All Ranked Matches doesn't count towards personal statistics and gives players a bonus for winning in second place, even though it states you've won in first place.
  • The stats are a bit glitchy on the Leaderboards, so many with 0 1st and 0 2nd, yet they're really high on the leaderboard.

Glitches:

• - Unlimited Level 1 Supers
  • I dunno if this is a glitch, but I've seen main Raiden players just go around, glowing, and getting kills with basic attacks. My friend said (I forgot) some other character did it as well online.

• - After choosing your character, the game automatically changes who you are in online ranked matches.
  • Hasn't happened to me since the Beta, but I hope it's fixed for those who are affected as it IS really annoying.

Story Mode:

• - Story Mode is too easy on the highest difficulty.
  • Probably depends on who you play and who you get too. I'm surpried that there's a 5th Difficulty of CPU, but it's not used at all in Arcade Mode.

Game Changes:

• - Improvement of menu design
  • The only gripe I see here to me is the inability to change the background at will.
  •  
  • -Increased CPU difficulty
  • CPU difficulty 5 is very comptent in VS mode. They'll dodge most of your attacks, get you in set-ups, and usually time their supers accordingly, mainly trying to wait for Level 2 or 3.
  •  
  • - "Friendly fire option in teams."
  • Level 3 Supers would be HIGHLY avoidable on this.
  •  
  • -"Option to turn off mashups (you can turn off hazards and items but not the mashups themselves apparently)."
  • This with the option to choose which part would be kinda nice too, but optional for me. The mashups are what make the game interesting and always on your toes. Also adds a sense for strategizing.
  •  
  • - Able to attack characters as soon as they respawn
  • With the exception of Arcade Mode final boss, nooooooo. Supers aren't blockable as it is, and to be able to be attacked as soon as you're up, Level 2's can score Multiple kills easily as WELL as Level 3's (that last) do the same.

Misc:

•  - The Credits are too long.
  • They're skippable, even the first time.

Just my personal thoughs on some of the stuff~ Hope you don't think it's too harsh~

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 13 of 71 (391 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 21, 2012

^^^ That's some great input and by the way I'm just taking what people are saying on this forum and other forums and putting them in one place. NONE of these issues are mine. 

I don't have the game yet lol 

So you guys play the game, and I'll update this

Photobucket
Message 14 of 71 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 21, 2012
GameLink, I note that you didn't reply to my submission, which is about changing how the ranking system works... any feedback on that?
Message 15 of 71 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

wow that bug list is short... * half the stuff on there arent bugs..* and no jak's level one is fine but he needs to get  a higher ap gain.. 

Message 16 of 71 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 21, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

I'm posting what everyone else is saying about the game on this forum and on other sites. I don't have the game.

I feel like having what we need all in one place will be easier for SuperBot Devs to sort through real problems vs complaints. 

There's no real issue with Dan. Really.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 71 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 21, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

I'm posting what everyone else is saying about the game on this forum and on other sites. I don't have the game.

I feel like having what we need all in one place will be easier for SuperBot Devs to sort through real problems vs complaints. 

There's no real issue with Dan. Really.

I want to play with him. He just seems so unorthodox and the underdog of all the characters. 

Photobucket
Message 18 of 71 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Are there anymore tweaks, fixes, problems that are occuring in this game that I can Update this chart with. 

Photobucket
Message 19 of 71 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: All Inquires for PSASBR. (Sent to SuperBot)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Well this happened once. Everyone won, don't know if it a bug or the host backed out.

DSC03400_crop.jpg

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 20 of 71 (349 Views)
0 Likes