Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
551 posts

Re: Alice, maybe?

Sep 16, 2012
I for one am a huge fan of Alice although she's not an all star, madness returns was a first for the console. Everytime there's a thread About who's your most wanted character Alice is always in my list along with lightening, kat and emmett.

I think she does deserve a spot but I don't see many people agreeing with her being included, she would fit perfectly into this game, she's very versatile and her hysteria mode would be a great lvl 3 super.
Message 11 of 15 (82 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 16, 2012

void-0 wrote:
I for one am a huge fan of Alice although she's not an all star, madness returns was a first for the console. Everytime there's a thread About who's your most wanted character Alice is always in my list along with lightening, kat and emmett.

I think she does deserve a spot but I don't see many people agreeing with her being included, she would fit perfectly into this game, she's very versatile and her hysteria mode would be a great lvl 3 super.

I agree very well with you.

Message 12 of 15 (78 Views)
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Sep 16, 2012

void-0 wrote:

I also agree with you, Alice has an incredible amount of weapons in both original and Madness, all of which are unique in their own way. And hysteria would be perfect for her level 3 super. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 13 of 15 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 16, 2012

She isn't iconic enough. There's tons of characters that mean more to Sony.

That being said, this game does need more females, and her moveset could be cool.

Message 14 of 15 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 16, 2012
We've all said this at some point though, that's all we're getting at here. :3

Message 15 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes