Wastelander
593 posts

Re: Alex Mercer/James Heller for PASBR!!!

Aug 23, 2012
No. Prototype is awful.
Message 21 of 32 (312 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Aug 23, 2012

James Heller could be a DLC with Alex Mercer alt costumes included!

firma.PNG

Message 22 of 32 (311 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Super unlikely, since I doubt anything will be done with prototype from now on... oh wait, activision owns it. nevermind. Imminent reboot in 2014.

I honestly don't think the cost of licensing him would be worth the reward profits wise. I think superbot would actually lose money on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 23 of 32 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Aug 23, 2012
I don't think we'll get a Prototype rep just because the amount of players might not allow lets say over 25 or something.

A lot of other third party characters could be better than Alex Mercer/James Heller imo.
-------------
Got Milk?
Message 24 of 32 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 23, 2012

I don't think prototype was great but Mercer would be a fun character. His moves would just be awesome!! That's all I really care about - fun. I'd rather have Mercer with a crazy awesome move set than crash with a somewhat boring and limited one

Message 25 of 32 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Alex Mercer will be great in this Game ^_^

Message 26 of 32 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 23, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

I haven't played either prototype game, but the one person I know who has generally hates things that are good, and likes terrible things. He thought Infamous was terrible and prototype was amazing, Hated the Avengers but liked Men in Black III, and is an Xbot, but doesn't like Halo, or like any Xbox exclusive. so it doesn't even make sense.

Anyways, I could see how Mercer, or Heller could have a cool move set, I just don't think they have the following needed to warrant putting them in the game.

i didn't like the avengers either...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 32 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Heller, Prototype 1 sucked, but 2 was pretty epic.

Only as a thought though, there are too many other charatcers I'd like first.

Message 28 of 32 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

Dec 23, 2012

I've thought this from the start. Unfortunately, I don't think his games are popular enough to have him considered for this game. Though I always dreamed of Alex VS Cole for a rivalry. Smiley LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 29 of 32 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

Ok, I know this is an old post but I just got the game so Im a little late to the party so forgive me. As a fan of both games I remember all of the crazy debates over which game was better. There was even a pretty funny skit about it, check it out (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/789-Prototype). I think some of you are missing the potential of adding Alex Mercer and James Heller to PASBR. Beyond just fan service the characters would fit in perfectly.  Despite what you think about prototype as a game (story, graphics, gamplay, etc) The characters have an amazing and diverse move set.

Message 30 of 32 (209 Views)
0 Likes