Aug 10 2012
By: Mman015 I Only Post Everything 1322 posts

Agent 47 movellist

14 replies 348 views Edited Aug 10, 2012

I know this is going to get soooooo much hate since he also has movies and stuff but if you count him as a video game character he is pretty awesome and his games were amazing (blood money is my favorite 2nd fav is contracts).

he also started as a PS2 exclusive too (I think though the 1st game hit PS1 not sure though : / ).

aaand he is getting a new game in 4-3 more months (which looks awesome by the way.)and could make people want more to buy his games.

so lets start:

square:

for his square attacks he could use his combat melee moves he somtimes uses to knock out targets and guards with and could also use stileto's and kitchen knife to stab people with or maybe from the new game coming out he could smash a bottle at someone.

triangle:

Agent 47 is most known for using his double silenced silverballer's (his guns) so he can shoot people with them doing fast quick attacks, he also has every other type of guns at his disposal so he could like shoot short bursts of his SMG or something like that.

circle:

hitman is also known for using and manipulating many types of gadgets at his side so he could like distract enemys with his coin toss ( just circle) , place down mines and explosives on the ground like sweet tooth that would be hard to see on the ground giving 47 the element of surprise (down circle) and many more stuff he could use.

he could have for his grab that he would use his fiber wire to kind of choke whoever he grabs.

down circle: choke until the enemy faints and leaving him on the ground.

sides circle:choke abit and throw his oponent to the side (which ever side you move the analog stick of course)

up circle: choke abit than throw the enemy in the air and fire a couple of bullets with the silverballers.

for supers he could have:

lvl 1:syringe stab, agent 47 gets out of his pocket a syringe with poison and stabs a nearby enemy with it and injecting the poison on his target until he dies ( he holds his enemy close for a bit and than the enemy faints and dies.)

lvl 2: knife throw , 47 throws a knife horizontally all the way until it reaches the end of the screen (like radec's lvl 2) and whoever didnt jump above it or got awa from it dies.

lvl 3: Target Snipe (2 ideas on how it could work):

1, hitman gets on a sniping position and gets a sniper out of his breifcase, than 47 aims through his scope at targets and shoots them until the super's time limit ends (kinda like radec's and sly's lvl 3)

2, 47 gets on some kind of well this lift thing

lifts.jpg

and he gets out his niper rifle and the player has control of how high or low the lift lifts 47 and with square or triangle or whatever button I dont know he shoots a shot horizontally all the way through the screen and whatever he hits dies (you can see a red line showing where the shot would go through.

costumes of course

regular

and special unlockable or pre order costume could be

http://i.imgur.com/xoR2Z.jpg

or santa costume I dont know.

hope you liked it plz comment Smiley Happy

------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 1 of 15 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: Agent 47 movellist

Aug 10, 2012

Love for 47.

But i would like his lvl 1 or 2 super to be a piano that falls on enemy heads. Smiley Very Happy

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 2 of 15 (342 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 10, 2012

yeah that could be cool nice idea and finnaly another hitman fan lol Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 15 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Aug 10, 2012

He's starred in a movie, based on the games (which sucked but meh). So he's a video game character indeed. But still, how can he qualify as a Playstation all-star? At least Tekken started on the Playstation, for example.

Message 4 of 15 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Sorry dude the Fiber wire woudlnt fit round Fat princesses lack of neck Smiley Sad

Rayman for all stars
Message 5 of 15 (322 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 10, 2012

I am not certain about it but if I remember correctly his 1st 3 games were on PS2 only I think. not sure about it though Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 15 (317 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 10, 2012

so for fat princess he could just take a cake and choke her with it in her face I dont know lol XD

Message 7 of 15 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 10, 2012

and also how do ou think snake from SSBB choked Kirby with his grab move? lol

Message 8 of 15 (315 Views)
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Nah, the first, Agent 47 was a PC exclusive. 2 (Silent Assassin), 3 (Contracts) were on PC and Playstation 2 and 4 (Blood Money) was on Xbox 360, Playstation 2 and PC.
Message 9 of 15 (308 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 10, 2012

oh wel I wont mind another 3rd party character

Message 10 of 15 (301 Views)
0 Likes