Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
577 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
Marrow, its not, it will always be the PS2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 153 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

The Wii U. Gamestop doesn't even sell preorders anymore; they 'ran out'.


A handfull of GameStops don't matter. Lol xD

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 153 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
424 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

The Wii U. Gamestop doesn't even sell preorders anymore; they 'ran out'.


A handfull of GameStops don't matter. Lol xD


Sales don't mean everything. By your logic the Wii is better than the PS3.

 

Also fun fact: 5 out of the top 10 highest rated games of all time on GameRankings are Nintendo games.

 


Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 153 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

The Wii U. Gamestop doesn't even sell preorders anymore; they 'ran out'.


A handfull of GameStops don't matter. Lol xD


Sales don't mean everything. By your logic the Wii is better than the PS3.

 

Also fun fact: 5 out of the top 10 highest rated games of all time on GameRankings are Nintendo games.

 


Fun Fact: Nintendo doesn't know how to make good games anymore.

 

Fun Fact 2: The PlayStation 2 is the best console of all time and one of few with a sales chart to show for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 153 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
424 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Fun fact: Mario Galaxy 2 is the 3rd highest rated game of ll time. It was made in 2011. Your argument is invalid.

 

Sure the PS2 was great, but it's not the best. Honestly the NES is probably the best console due to the fact that it litterally saved the gaming industry. Also, there would be no PS1 without Nintendo. Sony fans owe what they have to Nintendo


Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 153 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
930 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

I ARE SERIOUS PAYDAY


THIS IS SERIOUS THREAD

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 153 (94 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Fun fact: Mario Galaxy 2 is the 3rd highest rated game of ll time. It was made in 2011. Your argument is invalid.

 

Sure the PS2 was great, but it's not the best. Honestly the NES is probably the best console due to the fact that it litterally saved the gaming industry. Also, there would be no PS1 without Nintendo. Sony fans owe what they have to Nintendo


http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

 

after you look at this please tell me how ps2 wasnt the best

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 153 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Fun fact: Mario Galaxy 2 is the 3rd highest rated game of ll time. It was made in 2011. Your argument is invalid.

 

Sure the PS2 was great, but it's not the best. Honestly the NES is probably the best console due to the fact that it litterally saved the gaming industry. Also, there would be no PS1 without Nintendo. Sony fans owe what they have to Nintendo


Oh boy, one good Mario game that took a decade and it's for the Wii.  Super Mario U retains everything that made Super Mario Wii suck, in other words Super Mario U will suck too.  Also, if anything Nintendo fans owe Sony fans for Nintendo going behind Sony's back and siding with Philips. Oh wait, I remember how that turned out.  Philips stabbed Nintendo in the back, so Sony fans don't owe Nintendo fans anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 153 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

The Wii U. Gamestop doesn't even sell preorders anymore; they 'ran out'.


A handfull of GameStops don't matter. Lol xD


Sales don't mean everything. By your logic the Wii is better than the PS3.

 

Also fun fact: 5 out of the top 10 highest rated games of all time on GameRankings are Nintendo games.

 


Fun Fact: Nintendo doesn't know how to make good games anymore.

 

Fun Fact 2: The PlayStation 2 is the best console of all time and one of few with a sales chart to show for it.


PS1 had way more magical games and have filled my life with great memories to last, forever my loyalty will stay with the PS1 being the greatest video game consle of all time.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 153 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
424 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Don't forget Mario Galaxy 1 :smileywink: second highest game of all time.

 

Well they owe Nintendo for two reasons:

 

1. Saving the video game industry, you know, kind of a big deal.

 

2. Nintendo gave Sony the hardware they were both working on before Nintendo left for Philip's. Essentially giving Sony a console.


Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 153 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes