Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
1921 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
Everyone loves nintendo? I dont i think their overated characters.
Message 81 of 153 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
Well Rayman doesn't look worth, you would be surprised, old tech for whats suppose to new is a waste of money and one reason why Rayman should be in Smash instead if All-Stars.
Message 82 of 153 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
424 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Nintendo's better than Sony.

 

My body is ready for your hate.


Message 83 of 153 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Nintendo's better than Sony.

 

My body is ready for your hate.


Can I buy some drugs from you?

Message 84 of 153 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
577 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

This finally calm down, all consoles are good, im just more a sony guy, i like theyre exclusives more than nintendo and microsoft, and i hate to say it, but PayPay is right, this is a PLAYSTATION forum people, whe should not be talking about nintendo or microsoft.

we should be talking about Play Station all stars battle royale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 85 of 153 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

SUPAR SRS TOPIC
WE SHUD DO SOMTIN BOUT DESE PEPL WHU DONT LIK WAT I LIK

 

I'm starting to understand how this forum works and it's driving me to further insanity.

Maybe by the end of the day I'll start talking to Sir Scofflesdown again.

Message 86 of 153 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
424 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

 


Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nintendo's better than Sony.

 

My body is ready for your hate.


Can I buy some drugs from you?


Whatchu talkin about, crack is whack, say nope to dope...

 

 

And Nintendo's better.




Message 87 of 153 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

 


Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nintendo's better than Sony.

 

My body is ready for your hate.


Can I buy some drugs from you?


Whatchu talkin about, crack is whack, say nope to dope...

 

 

And Nintendo's better.




Anything to make me think Nintendo is better than Sony, because it isn't.  Do you know what the best selling console of time is?

Message 88 of 153 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

 


Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Nintendo's better than Sony.

 

My body is ready for your hate.


Can I buy some drugs from you?


Whatchu talkin about, crack is whack, say nope to dope...

 

 

And Nintendo's better.




Anything to make me think Nintendo is better than Sony, because it isn't.  Do you know what the best selling console of time is?


I know!!!

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 89 of 153 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

The Wii U. Gamestop doesn't even sell preorders anymore; they 'ran out'.

Message 90 of 153 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes