Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I find Xbox alot better, online wise, my opinion, not going to argue I enjoy both systems.

Btw Playstation isn't only hardcore i'd say Xbox and Ps3 are equal.

Nintendo isn't for kids.. Almost as many adults play Pokemon as children, same with Mario.

More adults play Legend Of Zelda and Metroid...

Even though 90% of multiplats for PS3 and 360 are more likely to run smoother and better on a PS3?


and without the wiiu being out yet how do you know this

face it nocturnal your a total Biased fanboy you ignore everything you dont like and point out even the most ridiculous or nonsenseical things just to say you are right

 

 

The Wii U runs tech that's 6 years old now, tech that everyone is upgrading from.


So?


So?  Not only are you paying for a bad launch system with only 8 GIG at launch for $300 but the tech is also 6 YEARS OLD for $300.  That's not eve worth it and the 32 GB system is no better because it's $50 more to not really get much more.

Message 61 of 153 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
The Wii U is three times more powerful than the Xbox

Divine that's because there was more fans of Playstation in the Ps1 days, Ps2, Microsoft got the upper hand releasing earlier but the

You forgot that Blu-Ray is better than HD-DVD.

Message 62 of 153 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
The Wii U is three times more powerful than the Xbox and Playstation, more powerful...

Divine that's because there was more fans of Playstation in the Ps1 days, Ps2, Microsoft got the upper hand releasing earlier but the Playstation fanbase hasn't grown, it's gotten smaller, but I'd say they're equal anyway.

I can't entirely disagree with your statement, since you've actually backed it up (I thought you were going off base sales alone like many people seem to in these debates).  It's definitely gotten smaller from what it was, but that's expected after the PS1 and 2 completely dominated their respective gens (especially after E3 2006 completely killed the PS3).

 

Otherwise, as you've said, they're pretty equal in all honesty.  I prefer a few things (Xbox's hub, even if I hate the advertisements, is better than XMB, the PS3's got Blu-Ray and an objectively-better exclusive lineup [I say objectively because there are simply more, they have at least the same quality as Xbox's exclusives, and at least one has had a unanimous GotY], etc.).

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 63 of 153 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
The Wii U is three times more powerful than the Xbox and Playstation, more powerful...

Divine that's because there was more fans of Playstation in the Ps1 days, Ps2, Microsoft got the upper hand releasing earlier but the Playstation fanbase hasn't grown, it's gotten smaller, but I'd say they're equal anyway.

I can't entirely disagree with your statement, since you've actually backed it up (I thought you were going off base sales alone like many people seem to in these debates).  It's definitely gotten smaller from what it was, but that's expected after the PS1 and 2 completely dominated their respective gens (especially after E3 2006 completely killed the PS3).

 

Otherwise, as you've said, they're pretty equal in all honesty.  I prefer a few things (Xbox's hub, even if I hate the advertisements, is better than XMB, the PS3's got Blu-Ray and an objectively-better exclusive lineup [I say objectively because there are simply more, they have at least the same quality as Xbox's exclusives, and at least one has had a unanimous GotY], etc.).


I don't see what people's problems are with the XMB Menu, the **bleep** thing is 95% cusomizble to the user's liking.  As to where the X-Box's Hub is a **bleep**' mess these days and not cutomizable at all if you don't count the stupid looking avatar.

Message 64 of 153 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
The Wii U is three times more powerful than the Xbox and Playstation, more powerful...

Divine that's because there was more fans of Playstation in the Ps1 days, Ps2, Microsoft got the upper hand releasing earlier but the Playstation fanbase hasn't grown, it's gotten smaller, but I'd say they're equal anyway.

I can't entirely disagree with your statement, since you've actually backed it up (I thought you were going off base sales alone like many people seem to in these debates).  It's definitely gotten smaller from what it was, but that's expected after the PS1 and 2 completely dominated their respective gens (especially after E3 2006 completely killed the PS3).

 

Otherwise, as you've said, they're pretty equal in all honesty.  I prefer a few things (Xbox's hub, even if I hate the advertisements, is better than XMB, the PS3's got Blu-Ray and an objectively-better exclusive lineup [I say objectively because there are simply more, they have at least the same quality as Xbox's exclusives, and at least one has had a unanimous GotY], etc.).


I don't see what people's problems are with the XMB Menu, the **bleep** thing is 95% cusomizble to the user's liking.  As to where the X-Box's Hub is a **bleep**' mess these days and not cutomizable at all if you don't count the stupid looking avatar.


Customizability is not my issue.  I definitely like the fact that you can create your own themes and such, compared to buying them off of Xbox Live.  It's an issue of design.  It's a bit convoluted in many ways, not very user-friendly, etc.  I remember having to search for like fifteen minutes to figure out how to check what was on my HDD (whereas it was literally a minute of searching on XBL's design).  I hate how Microsoft updates it every year, but I've grown to accept it.  The new Beta setup is still pretty alright, too (I can't say anything more than that due to NDA).

 

Also, you can get themes for the 360 Dashboard, too.  It's still customizable, just not as much as the PS3 (since you can use pics from the web on the latter).

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 65 of 153 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
I remember trying to figure out how to connect my wireless mic... lol.
Message 66 of 153 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
The Wii U is three times more powerful than the Xbox and Playstation, more powerful...

Divine that's because there was more fans of Playstation in the Ps1 days, Ps2, Microsoft got the upper hand releasing earlier but the Playstation fanbase hasn't grown, it's gotten smaller, but I'd say they're equal anyway.

I can't entirely disagree with your statement, since you've actually backed it up (I thought you were going off base sales alone like many people seem to in these debates).  It's definitely gotten smaller from what it was, but that's expected after the PS1 and 2 completely dominated their respective gens (especially after E3 2006 completely killed the PS3).

 

Otherwise, as you've said, they're pretty equal in all honesty.  I prefer a few things (Xbox's hub, even if I hate the advertisements, is better than XMB, the PS3's got Blu-Ray and an objectively-better exclusive lineup [I say objectively because there are simply more, they have at least the same quality as Xbox's exclusives, and at least one has had a unanimous GotY], etc.).


I don't see what people's problems are with the XMB Menu, the **bleep** thing is 95% cusomizble to the user's liking.  As to where the X-Box's Hub is a **bleep**' mess these days and not cutomizable at all if you don't count the stupid looking avatar.


Customizability is not my issue.  I definitely like the fact that you can create your own themes and such, compared to buying them off of Xbox Live.  It's an issue of design.  It's a bit convoluted in many ways, not very user-friendly, etc.  I remember having to search for like fifteen minutes to figure out how to check what was on my HDD (whereas it was literally a minute of searching on XBL's design).  I hate how Microsoft updates it every year, but I've grown to accept it.  The new Beta setup is still pretty alright, too (I can't say anything more than that due to NDA).

 

Also, you can get themes for the 360 Dashboard, too.  It's still customizable, just not as much as the PS3 (since you can use pics from the web on the latter).


It's more than just the background it's also folders that can be put together nicely however the user choses to organize them.  Also, I found the XMB to be very user-friendly and found most of the stuff in minutes as to where I had no idea what to do on an X-Box.  Now that it's even more of a mess I definitly have no idea what to do, if a mess is your idea of user-friendly then I would hate to use whatever interface you design if you ever do make one.

Message 67 of 153 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I remember trying to figure out how to connect my wireless mic... lol.

The eaiest thing and you found that hard? Lol xD

Message 68 of 153 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
Good to know that my differing opinion means you have to insult me personally.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 69 of 153 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Good to know that my differing opinion means you have to insult me personally.

Sorry, I got caught in the moment.

Message 70 of 153 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes