Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
5944 posts

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
The topic for this thread was initially nonconstructive and contained inappropriate language. However, some good discussion has come from the community. So I just cleaned up some of the language and am leaving this thread up!
Message 51 of 153 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 20, 2012

It's funny because a lot of people here think that they're sorrounded by Nintendo fanboys and don't realize they're fanboys too. And most of the time, a lot worse than the Nintendo ones.

Message 52 of 153 (124 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 20, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

It's funny because a lot of people here think that they're sorrounded by Nintendo fanboys and don't realize they're fanboys too. And most of the time, a lot worse than the Nintendo ones.

we need more people on this forum who arent fanboys Smiley Sad

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 53 of 153 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Well, if Sony is so good why is the Xbox fanbase bigger, even if it came out first, if the Playstation is so much better the fan base would move they're basically identicle.

Graphics, Gameplay, I've seen alot of games run better on Xbox and games also run better on Playstation it depends on the company

For instance Skyrim runs better on Xbox and so will GTA 5, because Rockstar is more Xbox orientated, look at Red Dead and GTA 4 for instance.

I'm saying that all three systems have perks and they're all good, you're coming across like some Sony fanboy **bleep**.

I prefer the Xbox 360's online and the general layout (which is why I feel that Party Chat is a must for PS4), but I have to jump in one one of your comments.  The Xbox has only sold, I believe, 1 million more consoles and has fallen flat this year in terms of sales, whereas this is the PS3's first or second best year yet.  The Xbox fanbase is legitimately only bigger because of the earlier launch.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 54 of 153 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I find Xbox alot better, online wise, my opinion, not going to argue I enjoy both systems.

Btw Playstation isn't only hardcore i'd say Xbox and Ps3 are equal.

Nintendo isn't for kids.. Almost as many adults play Pokemon as children, same with Mario.

More adults play Legend Of Zelda and Metroid...

Even though 90% of multiplats for PS3 and 360 are more likely to run smoother and better on a PS3?

and without the wiiu being out yet how do you know this

face it nocturnal your a total Biased fanboy you ignore everything you dont like and point out even the most ridiculous or nonsenseical things just to say you are right

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 55 of 153 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I find Xbox alot better, online wise, my opinion, not going to argue I enjoy both systems.

Nintendo isn't for kids.. Almost as many adults play Pokemon as children, same with Mario.

Even though 90% of multiplats for PS3 and 360 are more likely to run smoother and better on a PS3?

face it nocturnal your a total Biased fanboy you ignore everything you dont like and point out even the most ridiculous or nonsenseical things just to say you are right

The Wii U runs tech that's 6 years old now, tech that everyone is upgrading from.

Message 56 of 153 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

The Wii U runs tech that's 6 years old now, tech that everyone is upgrading from.

So?

Message 57 of 153 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
The Wii U is three times more powerful than the Xbox and Playstation, more powerful...

Divine that's because there was more fans of Playstation in the Ps1 days, Ps2, Microsoft got the upper hand releasing earlier but the
Message 58 of 153 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
The Wii U is three times more powerful than the Xbox and Playstation, more powerful...

Divine that's because there was more fans of Playstation in the Ps1 days, Ps2, Microsoft got the upper hand releasing earlier but the Playstation fanbase hasn't grown, it's gotten smaller, but I'd say they're equal anyway.
Message 59 of 153 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
**bleep** iPhone^ ):
Message 60 of 153 (82 Views)
0 Likes