Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
WHO DID ASK HOW MANY TIMES YOU PLAY POKEMON REALLY

NINTENDO : CHILD GAME COMPANY
MICROSOFT : TEEANGER GAME COMPANY
SONY : HARDCORE GAMER COMPANY
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 153 (102 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
Nintendo is down because everyone is saving up for the Wii U. (;

But seriously PayPay, I'm a Xbox fanboy, not Nintendo, I bought my Ps3 and Wii for Exclusives all multiplates I buy for Xbox.

Nothing wrong with Nintendo PayPay, I'm pretty sure the Smash forums are talking about this game.. And Playstation.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 153 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
502 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I wouldn't talk **bleep** about Nintendo.. Even if you're a Sony fan and hate Microsoft or the other way around everyone always loves Nintendo.

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

More like overrated mascots these days, only two of those characters has a good game right now.  That only characters Link and Pikachu right now, all the others currently have really bad games and Metroid is never gonna improve.  No one loves Nintendo anymore, they're over the hill these days and are on a steady slope of going bankrupt.


More I like your a Sony Drone who love only PlayStation


More like you're a Nintendo Fanboy unwilling to accept Nintendo is slowly running into the ground.


Nintendo made Profit off of every Wii and DS. 

They still have the 10 Billion they made from previous Generation. 
Nintendo is making profit now off of 3DS. 
Wii U being sold out for Pre-Order nationwide. 

Nintendo acquire Unity Engine, Bayonetta, Monster Hunter and a lot of support and exclusive games. 


Nintendo own the Number One spot in Japan for Video Game Chart. Second goes to Square Enix. 

 

Sony posted losses every year

don't market their games

no one buys their games they buy multiplats 

don't support their gimmicks - 3d tv, move, touch screen and touch pad. 

 

Gimmick: In marketing language, a gimmick is a unique or quirky special feature that makes something "stand out" from its contemporaries. However, the special feature is typically thought to be of little relevance or use. 

 

 

Sony doesn't support their stuff. 

Nintendo do so it is called Innovation bringing something new and fresh for Gaming. 

Powerglove before Eyetoy

Virtual Boy before 3D TV

N64 Analog and Rumble before PS1 Analog and Rumble

SNES + GB/ N64 + GBC/ GC + GBA before Remote Play and CrossPlay

DS Touch Screen, Mic and Camera before PSP and PS Vita. 

 

 

GC selling only 21 Million and best selling game is Super Smash Bros. Melee which sold 7 million despite PS3 having a 65 million until install base on 7.4 Million Gran Turismo copy sold worldwide. 

 

Nintendo had partner up with third parties to develop their games and work them such as.

Square Enix

Capcom 

Namco

Sega

 

Has acquired Monolith Soft this gen 

 

Got 
Mistwalker

Platinum Game

recently

 

has created over 10 new IPs for Wii, DS, and 3DS. 
The list will be too large so I won't post it. But I will in a separate post if you want. 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 153 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

PayPay, just deal with it! :smileywink: There are and will be Nintendo trolls on this forum, so don't cry for help from the admins... They won't do a thing :smileytongue: Your just waisting your time.


Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 153 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
yes all nintendo trools here even a guy with signautre psn card with mario photo
yes
BAN ALL OF THEM
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 153 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I wouldn't talk **bleep** about Nintendo.. Even if you're a Sony fan and hate Microsoft or the other way around everyone always loves Nintendo.

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

More like overrated mascots these days, only two of those characters has a good game right now.  That only characters Link and Pikachu right now, all the others currently have really bad games and Metroid is never gonna improve.  No one loves Nintendo anymore, they're over the hill these days and are on a steady slope of going bankrupt.


More I like your a Sony Drone who love only PlayStation


More like you're a Nintendo Fanboy unwilling to accept Nintendo is slowly running into the ground.


Nintendo made Profit off of every Wii and DS. 

They still have the 10 Billion they made from previous Generation. 
Nintendo is making profit now off of 3DS. 
Wii U being sold out for Pre-Order nationwide. 

Nintendo acquire Unity Engine, Bayonetta, Monster Hunter and a lot of support and exclusive games. 


Nintendo own the Number One spot in Japan for Video Game Chart. Second goes to Square Enix. 

 

Sony posted losses every year

don't market their games

no one buys their games they buy multiplats 

don't support their gimmicks - 3d tv, move, touch screen and touch pad. 

 

Gimmick: In marketing language, a gimmick is a unique or quirky special feature that makes something "stand out" from its contemporaries. However, the special feature is typically thought to be of little relevance or use. 

 

 

Sony doesn't support their stuff. 

Nintendo do so it is called Innovation bringing something new and fresh for Gaming. 

Powerglove before Eyetoy

Virtual Boy before 3D TV

N64 Analog and Rumble before PS1 Analog and Rumble

SNES + GB/ N64 + GBC/ GC + GBA before Remote Play and CrossPlay

DS Touch Screen, Mic and Camera before PSP and PS Vita. 

 

 

GC selling only 21 Million and best selling game is Super Smash Bros. Melee which sold 7 million despite PS3 having a 65 million until install base on 7.4 Million Gran Turismo copy sold worldwide. 

 

Nintendo had partner up with third parties to develop their games and work them such as.

Square Enix

Capcom 

Namco

Sega

 

Has acquired Monolith Soft this gen 

 

Got 
Mistwalker

Platinum Game

recently

 

has created over 10 new IPs for Wii, DS, and 3DS. 
The list will be too large so I won't post it. But I will in a separate post if you want. 


You forgot where they posted losses and the Wii U isn't gonna release well.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 153 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/08/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
WHO DID ASK HOW MANY TIMES YOU PLAY POKEMON REALLY

NINTENDO : CHILD GAME COMPANY
MICROSOFT : TEEANGER GAME COMPANY
SONY : HARDCORE GAMER COMPANY

 

NINTENDO : FAMILY FRIENDLY GAME COMPANY
MICROSOFT : ONLINE GAME COMPANY
SONY :  GAME COMPANY

 

Fixed.



Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 153 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Nintendo is down because everyone is saving up for the Wii U. (;

But seriously PayPay, I'm a Xbox fanboy, not Nintendo, I bought my Ps3 and Wii for Exclusives all multiplates I buy for Xbox.

Nothing wrong with Nintendo PayPay, I'm pretty sure the Smash forums are talking about this game.. And Playstation.

Only noobs buy for X-Box. lol xD

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 153 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

PaypayTR wrote:
WHO DID ASK HOW MANY TIMES YOU PLAY POKEMON REALLY

NINTENDO : CHILD GAME COMPANY
MICROSOFT : TEEANGER GAME COMPANY
SONY : HARDCORE GAMER COMPANY

 

NINTENDO : FAMILY FRIENDLY GAME COMPANY
MICROSOFT : ONLINE GAME COMPANY
SONY :  GAME COMPANY

 

Fixed.


More like broke it.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 153 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
502 posts
 

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
yes all nintendo trools here even a guy with signautre psn card with mario photo
yes
BAN ALL OF THEM

That's really ignorant. 

I am a Nintendo fan because of Smash Bros. I am here because I am certain this game can do the same. 


Most recently I been playing inFamous, Ratchet and Clank, KillZone 2, Sly Cooper and some others. 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 153 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes