Sep 20, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I wouldn't talk **bleep** about Nintendo.. Even if you're a Sony fan and hate Microsoft or the other way around everyone always loves Nintendo.

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

More like overrated mascots these days, only two of those characters has a good game right now.  That only characters Link and Pikachu right now, all the others currently have really bad games and Metroid is never gonna improve.  No one loves Nintendo anymore, they're over the hill these days and are on a steady slope of going bankrupt.

They have way more money then microsoft or Sony does.

The difference between Sony and Nintendo is Sony actually makes profit in gaming and have plenty of markets to abandon to get money back.  Nintendo on the other had isn't making profit in the only 2 markets their in and doesn't have to option to abandon market.

So? Nintendo is set for a long time and until people stop buying into their gimmicks, they're going to continue to make games and then when people still stop buying into their games, they'll finaly start making good games again because they are capable of doing so (Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda Games).

People already stopped buying into their gimmicks, but they don't realize it yet.

Not really maybe less people do now because of more options but honestlythey still are making more then enough for them to keep from going downhill.

Nintendo has already posted losses and still is.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 153 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012
CutiePatutiee
you **bleep** i will gonna smash you
if you say one more thing about nintendo

who did you ask your Favoruite nintendo **bleep**?
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 153 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

smashnintendo n1gger

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 153 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

oops

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 153 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I wouldn't talk **bleep** about Nintendo.. Even if you're a Sony fan and hate Microsoft or the other way around everyone always loves Nintendo.

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

More like overrated mascots these days, only two of those characters has a good game right now.  That only characters Link and Pikachu right now, all the others currently have really bad games and Metroid is never gonna improve.  No one loves Nintendo anymore, they're over the hill these days and are on a steady slope of going bankrupt.

The difference between Sony and Nintendo is Sony actually makes profit in gaming and have plenty of markets to abandon to get money back.  Nintendo on the other had isn't making profit in the only 2 markets their in and doesn't have to option to abandon market.

??? Nintendo has had steady annual profit for it's entire existence over the last 30+ years, they've only just recently had their first annual loss, while Sony has been iffy back and forth, often at a loss of billions, and have only recently seen some improvement, I love Sony so I'm hoping they maintain this growth. But Nintendo is fine and will be for a long time, they have LOTS of money...

Not when Nintendo starts posting more losses from the Wii U.  Also, There's 3 to 4 things Sony can do to stay out of the red but they aren't doing them.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 153 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

So? Nintendo is set for a long time and until people stop buying into their gimmicks, they're going to continue to make games and then when people still stop buying into their games, they'll finaly start making good games again because they are capable of doing so (Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda Games).

People already stopped buying into their gimmicks, but they don't realize it yet.

Not really maybe less people do now because of more options but honestlythey still are making more then enough for them to keep from going downhill.

Nintendo has already posted losses and still is.

Dude I can tell you love Playstation and so do I a lot actually, but I still wont say that Playstation is more sucsesful then Nintendo because it's not true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 153 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Sep 20, 2012
i hope admins will ban all of nintendo trools

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 153 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1872 posts

Sep 20, 2012
i love nintendo first party games, they're just way to easy
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 153 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

I found Nintendo products very boring and childish these days... I don't know if it's just me, but I find Nintendo more of a childhood thingy.. I only like Pokemon and Zelda as for Nintendo games... The rest of the games are really boring and aren't better then it's predecessor.. Because the old school stuff was cool and fresh to me, but now it's keep on going downhill. Although all of the negative things I posted, there are ofcourse some things I like about Nintendo :smileywink:

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 153 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

smashnintendo n1gger

Ewwww... I see pit and a too many overrated mascots, oh look a puppy :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 153 (87 Views)
0 Likes