Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
502 posts

Re: Admins ! Listen me . This is serious topic

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I wouldn't talk **bleep** about Nintendo.. Even if you're a Sony fan and hate Microsoft or the other way around everyone always loves Nintendo.

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

More like overrated mascots these days, only two of those characters has a good game right now.  That only characters Link and Pikachu right now, all the others currently have really bad games and Metroid is never gonna improve.  No one loves Nintendo anymore, they're over the hill these days and are on a steady slope of going bankrupt.

More I like your a Sony Drone who love only PlayStation

Message 11 of 153 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

really im seeing more nintendo fanboys here than sony

this kind of ****!

none of them legend even they are legend GO say in their forums

just mario and pikachu legend and go off what about tthis forums?

Edit: profanity

Message 12 of 153 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I wouldn't talk **bleep** about Nintendo.. Even if you're a Sony fan and hate Microsoft or the other way around everyone always loves Nintendo.

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

More like overrated mascots these days, only two of those characters has a good game right now.  That only characters Link and Pikachu right now, all the others currently have really bad games and Metroid is never gonna improve.  No one loves Nintendo anymore, they're over the hill these days and are on a steady slope of going bankrupt.

More I like your a Sony Drone who love only PlayStation

More like you're a Nintendo Fanboy unwilling to accept Nintendo is slowly running into the ground.

Message 13 of 153 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

They have way more money then microsoft or Sony does.

The difference between Sony and Nintendo is Sony actually makes profit in gaming and have plenty of markets to abandon to get money back.  Nintendo on the other had isn't making profit in the only 2 markets their in and doesn't have to option to abandon market.

So? Nintendo is set for a long time and until people stop buying into their gimmicks, they're going to continue to make games and then when people still stop buying into their games, they'll finaly start making good games again because they are capable of doing so (Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda Games).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 153 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

The difference between Sony and Nintendo is Sony actually makes profit in gaming and have plenty of markets to abandon to get money back.  Nintendo on the other had isn't making profit in the only 2 markets their in and doesn't have to option to abandon market.

So? Nintendo is set for a long time and until people stop buying into their gimmicks, they're going to continue to make games and then when people still stop buying into their games, they'll finaly start making good games again because they are capable of doing so (Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda Games).

People already stopped buying into their gimmicks, but they don't realize it yet.

Message 15 of 153 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

IM NOT SAYING ZELDA IS ****

or something

FOR ME its BUT GO THERE WE ARENT IN NINTENDO FORUMS BUT EVEN EVERY TOPIC I M SEEING THINGS ABOUT NINTENDO

GO OFF

nintendio : **bleep** wii u

current gen with  €150 tablet

l o l

Message 16 of 153 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

People already stopped buying into their gimmicks, but they don't realize it yet.

Not really maybe less people do now because of more options but honestlythey still are making more then enough for them to keep from going downhill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 153 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:

IM NOT SAYING ZELDA IS ****

or something

FOR ME its BUT GO THERE WE ARENT IN NINTENDO FORUMS BUT EVEN EVERY TOPIC I M SEEING THINGS ABOUT NINTENDO

GO OFF

nintendio : **bleep** wii u

current gen with  €150 tablet

l o l

CAPS LOCK IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 18 of 153 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
They're making money, I mean look at the Wii it outsold the Xbox and Playstation, if they weren't making money they wouldn't be able to make stuff, it would be pointless.

Also, I kind've agree about the mascots but Mario never gets old everytime I play a new Mario game it's like bran new all over again.

My favorite Nintendo franchise I think is Pokemon, I can't wait for Black and White 2 and the Ruby and Sapphire remakes.
Message 19 of 153 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

- Fox
- Pikachu
- Link
- Mario
- Samus
Legends. (:

??? Nintendo has had steady annual profit for it's entire existence over the last 30+ years, they've only just recently had their first annual loss, while Sony has been iffy back and forth, often at a loss of billions, and have only recently seen some improvement, I love Sony so I'm hoping they maintain this growth. But Nintendo is fine and will be for a long time, they have LOTS of money...

Message 20 of 153 (168 Views)
0 Likes