Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: Add character please

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
then dont play as him

Why do you impying hes going to be in the game at all?

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 61 of 70 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
then dont play as him

ive seen you in two threads, both threads you have been incredibly negative. let people have their own opinions, they want a character in and they are allowed to express who they want.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 62 of 70 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
ok ok ill etmitt it ive negative sense you think im negat
ive but come oooon
Message 63 of 70 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
then dont play as him

ive seen you in two threads, both threads you have been incredibly negative. let people have their own opinions, they want a character in and they are allowed to express who they want.

Im never this negative but people need to know that theres a point when things seem real and a point when it doesnt. Im not trying to start an argument ,people need to remember that reality can be sometimes be harsh.

Message 64 of 70 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
then dont play as him

Im never this negative but people need to know that theres a point when things seem real and a point when it doesnt. Im not trying to start an argument ,people need to remember that reality can be sometimes be harsh.

yes i understand thatSmiley Tongue, but there will be DLC for the game, and superbot has said that any character that is asked for a lot has a possibility to make it in at that timeSmiley Happy Deadpool could make it in if superbot wanted and people wanted, anythings possible.

Message 65 of 70 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
then dont play as him

yes i understand thatSmiley Tongue, but there will be DLC for the game, and superbot has said that any character that is asked for a lot has a possibility to make it in at that timeSmiley Happy Deadpool could make it in if superbot wanted and people wanted, anythings possible.

I know, its just i already gave up on my character,i will try not to bring people's hope down okay? Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 70 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
then dont play as him

I know, its just i already gave up on my character,i will try not to bring people's hope down okay? Smiley Happy

if you put a thread out there for your character, chances are you will find a lot of people to help you Smiley Happy, youd be surprised how many people are fans of the lesser known characters, so you never know. Look at deadpool, it really started with one person asking about 2 months ago, now every week theres a few threads asking for him.

Message 67 of 70 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
then dont play as him

if you put a thread out there for your character, chances are you will find a lot of people to help you Smiley Happy, youd be surprised how many people are fans of the lesser known characters, so you never know. Look at deadpool, it really started with one person asking about 2 months ago, now every week theres a few threads asking for him.

I'll give it a shot but sometimes this community can get bit on the hostile side *_*

Message 68 of 70 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
then dont play as him

I'll give it a shot but sometimes this community can get bit on the hostile side *_*

yeah they can, its hard to predict hahaSmiley Happy they normally only do if you spam or troll so Smiley Tongue

Message 69 of 70 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
dang your goood
Message 70 of 70 (19 Views)
0 Likes