Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: Add character please

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:

oh my FREAKN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH sora will never ever be in ps allstars so stop  sora sora soara will neve ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EEEEEVER be in this game crash yea we have to be paitient for him so Smiley Mad

How can you be so sure? Smiley Tongue

Message 21 of 70 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

camren200 wrote:

oh my FREAKN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH sora will never ever be in ps allstars so stop  sora sora soara will neve ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EEEEEVER be in this game crash yea we have to be paitient for him so Smiley Mad

yeah im not saying sora WILL be in, but there is a chance you just never know

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 70 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
and im not trying to offend you. Just saying... its an awesome Squaresoft fighting game. Go check it out. Sora's design was kinda stolen from Sion IMO..

Well considering they were made by the same guy... and Sora looked a lot different when they first made him, I don't think you can say he was stolen. Nomura kinda just makes the same kinda looking people

was the game good? may have to find it

I never played it. I just used the google machine. According to the wikipedia article though, it got okay reviews. As an early title for the PS2 it was considered alright, but there was so much hype around it some people felt let down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 23 of 70 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
well yea i know that but tell me would they even think of that seriously
Message 24 of 70 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012
and im not sure i never said i was sure i said im sure for crash by the way if crash does,nt go in ps allstars im gonna go crazy and get deadpool in atleast if crash is in im fine
Message 25 of 70 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Its was amazing. And I said his look seemed stolen "In my opinion". So yeah. I understand the same guy made it... lol. If you play it. You'll like it. So many unlockables. Volt has a cactuar on his jacket... so awesome
Photobucket
Message 26 of 70 (58 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:

yeah.. they would. Kingdom Hearts 3 is one of the most highly anticipated games for a sony system, and it hasn't even been announced. G4TV gets emails asking about it all the time. Sora would bea  cool character with cool moves. Just because you don't like Sora (which is the vibe I'm getting from you) doesn't mean he can't be in the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 27 of 70 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

camren200 wrote:

yeah im not saying sora WILL be in, but there is a chance you just never know

Exactly what I've been saying. He has quite a chance of being in though if you ask me.  I mean, he does have a great history on the PS2.  I think they'd put his KH2 appearance in instead.

Message 28 of 70 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
and im not sure i never said i was sure i said im sure for crash by the way if crash does,nt go in ps allstars im gonna go crazy and get deadpool in atleast if crash is in im fine

Deadpool will not be in All-Stars. Maybe a sequel by some crazy chance if his game is somehow amazing. But not unless that happens, and even thats unlikely. Because you know who, like Sora, is owned by Disney? Deadpool.

Message 29 of 70 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

camren200 wrote:

yeah.. they would. Kingdom Hearts 3 is one of the most highly anticipated games for a sony system, and it hasn't even been announced. G4TV gets emails asking about it all the time. Sora would bea  cool character with cool moves. Just because you don't like Sora (which is the vibe I'm getting from you) doesn't mean he can't be in the game.

Same vibe everyone got from another guy, but he had more of a problem with Sora that he brought him up more than those who wanted him in. >.>  Don't be like that guy, please Camren.... :/

Message 30 of 70 (46 Views)
0 Likes