Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Add character please

Sep 15, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
^ Who?

.....I can no longer be a part of this conversation.   You know your old school when people don't know "The Bouncer".  Im only 26... shiz...

Photobucket
Message 11 of 70 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012
and im not trying to offend you. Just saying... its an awesome Squaresoft fighting game. Go check it out. Sora's design was kinda stolen from Sion IMO..
Photobucket
Message 12 of 70 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
^ Who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bouncer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 13 of 70 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
^ Who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bouncer

Thanks man.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 70 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
^ Who?

.....I can no longer be a part of this conversation.   You know your old school when people don't know "The Bouncer".  Im only 26... shiz...

Nah, I played all kinds of games. I'm 17, but I've played games from NES to New Gen, but I've never once come across that game.

Message 15 of 70 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
^ Who?

Nah, I played all kinds of games. I'm 17, but I've played games from NES to New Gen, but I've never once come across that game.

same here o.0 (18 though) but seeing that page, does seem pretty great, sucks i never heard of it :/

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 16 of 70 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
and im not trying to offend you. Just saying... its an awesome Squaresoft fighting game. Go check it out. Sora's design was kinda stolen from Sion IMO..

Well considering they were made by the same guy... and Sora looked a lot different when they first made him, I don't think you can say he was stolen. Nomura kinda just makes the same kinda looking people

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 17 of 70 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 15, 2012

oh my FREAKN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH sora will never ever be in ps allstars so stop  sora sora soara will neve ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EEEEEVER be in this game crash yea we have to be paitient for him so Smiley Mad

Message 18 of 70 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

Well considering they were made by the same guy... and Sora looked a lot different when they first made him, I don't think you can say he was stolen. Nomura kinda just makes the same kinda looking people

was the game good? may have to find it

Message 19 of 70 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:

oh my FREAKN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH sora will never ever be in ps allstars so stop  sora sora soara will neve ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EEEEEVER be in this game crash yea we have to be paitient for him so Smiley Mad

uhm...why wont sora be in? sora does have a great history with sony you do realize right? even though theres been some games for nintendo systems. the main series has been playstation exclusive....

Message 20 of 70 (59 Views)
0 Likes