First Son
5 posts

Re: Activision Talks about Crash

Aug 28, 2012

Hey guys, 

Just wanted to jump on this thread and clear a few things up before it got out of hand. My name is Mikey, and I am the supervisor behind @ATVIAssist. We tweeted a post earlier in response to a customer regarding adding Crash Bandicoot to Playstation All Stars. What the rep responded with was meant to say that we agreed it would be cool to see him in that game, but you would have to talk to the developer of Playstation All Stars about suggesting that. We have no inormation regarding this game, or any characters in it. The post was removed so as not to further confuse the situation, and we apologize for the confusion up to now. If you have any questions about this, feel free to hit me up on Twitter @MrPink310, and I will be happy to clarify the situation. 

Message 31 of 59 (504 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Aug 28, 2012

MrPink310 wrote:

Hey guys, 

Just wanted to jump on this thread and clear a few things up before it got out of hand. My name is Mikey, and I am the supervisor behind @ATVIAssist. We tweeted a post earlier in response to a customer regarding adding Crash Bandicoot to Playstation All Stars. What the rep responded with was meant to say that we agreed it would be cool to see him in that game, but you would have to talk to the developer of Playstation All Stars about suggesting that. We have no inormation regarding this game, or any characters in it. The post was removed so as not to further confuse the situation, and we apologize for the confusion up to now. If you have any questions about this, feel free to hit me up on Twitter @MrPink310, and I will be happy to clarify the situation. 

Thanks for killing our hype.

ibaNsO1WQzN99w.gif

Message 32 of 59 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 28, 2012

MrPink310 wrote:

Hey guys, 

I believe, 100%, that Crash Bandicoot is in. It cannot be PlayStation All Stars without him. 
As to your response here, I truly appreciate you creating an account and posting this, thank you! 
But unfortunately, and Personally, (I may be wrong because its how I see things, personally) I'd believe that everything you said here was to coverup what you tweeted earlier >Smiley Very Happy

Wow, I really hope that didn't sound rude of me!
But here's to hoping Crash makes the cut! *Tips Glass*

Just one question though, if you are being legit, do you think the head of Activision would allow Crash into the game? (I don't see why he wouldn't, as he'd lose nothing by adding him, and yet, he'd gain a lot from the profits.) Thanks!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 33 of 59 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Aug 28, 2012

MrPink310 wrote:

Hey guys, 

Not that I distrust you or anything, but this is the internet. 

Any proof of who you claim to be or at least your position within the company?

Message 34 of 59 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 28, 2012

DIONEDA wrote:

MrPink310 wrote:

Hey guys, 

Not that I distrust you or anything, but this is the internet. 

Any proof of who you claim to be or at least your position within the company?

Other Acticision reps are following him on his Twitter account.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 35 of 59 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Sorry, I don't have a Twitter account.
Message 36 of 59 (451 Views)
Fender Bender
3671 posts

Aug 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure he has no clue whether Crash is in or not in the game, hence why he created this account and duly responded to the hype triggered by his unfortunate ambiguous response to someone's tweet.  I'm grateful for him straightening some of the recent madness out, but again, he is just doing that, and someone simply working for Activision support on twitter would without a doubt surely have absolutely no clue whether Crash Bandiccot is a character in the game.

We all hope he is, but who knows until the game is released.  Just sit tight everyone.  Not knowing is more rewarding than the opposite.  Trust me.  The shock and awe is the best part.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
~ Long Live the Underground ~ PSU: Eric1018 ~
Message 37 of 59 (437 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 28, 2012

ILOVEPLASTATION3 wrote:

I'm pretty sure he has no clue whether Crash is in or not in the game, hence why he created this account and duly responded to the hype triggered by his unfortunate ambiguous response to someone's tweet.  I'm grateful for him straightening some of the recent madness out, but again, he is just doing that, and someone simply working for Activision support on twitter would without a doubt surely have absolutely no clue whether Crash Bandiccot is a character in the game.

We all hope he is, but who knows until the game is released.  Just sit tight everyone.  Not knowing is more rewarding than the opposite.  Trust me.  The shock and awe is the best part.

or beacuse hes trying to cover it up?

Message 38 of 59 (426 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Sorry, all. I just would rather not let the game come out and you be disappointed then. I have no information on whether Crash will be in or not, I just dont want the game to come out and have people be disappointed then. We will keep our fingers crossed for it, and even go as far as to pass the suggestion along, but again, the rep misspoke , and I just wanted to clear things up. 

As for proving this is me posting, I will post "Cant wait for Playstation All-Stars!" from my Twitter account as a shout out to all of you. 

Thanks for being cool.

Message 39 of 59 (422 Views)
Lombax Warrior
56 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Mikey, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to come to this thread and clarify. Just as you have said, we will not take this as any sort of clarification and if anything it has just prompted more promotional discussion for the game. Just as you are, we all are greatly looking forward to the game and however the final product ends up presenting itself.
Message 40 of 59 (404 Views)