Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 20 2012
By: Silverfalcon3000 Survivor 2590 posts
Accepted Solution

Activision CEO formally worked for Sony

17 replies 305 views Edited Jul 20, 2012

Ok first off please forgive for making a comment on another topic into a topic. Second off it has recently come to my attention that the current Activision ceo formally worked for Sony and was influential in designing Kevin Butler. People where talking earlier about how Omar leaving in good terms from Activision might have a crucial effect on Crash and Spyro getting in the game, but with this being true it would make sense for him to do favors for the company he formally worked for. What are your thoughts?

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Activision CEO formally worked for Sony

Jul 20, 2012
I guess it could play a role but with that logic we should get a Darksiders rep cuz THQ's president is the founder of Naughty Dog.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (278 Views)
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 20, 2012

But that would only be if superbot wanted one. But i think war would be amazing in this game

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Very true haha I would actually be really excited if War or Death made it in.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I think it would probably be war since darksiders 2 isn't even out yet

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 20, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I guess it could play a role but with that logic we should get a Darksiders rep cuz THQ's president is the founder of Naughty Dog.

I think your missing the point, obviously we won't get every character from a company with a leader who used to work for Sony, but Crash and Spyro are by far the two most requested characters, if Sony still has connections to him, I'm confident they can get a deal done.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Please SuperBot i want Death!!

sdsaada

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (235 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

I think your missing the point, obviously we won't get every character from a company with a leader who used to work for Sony, but Crash and Spyro are by far the two most requested characters, if Sony still has connections to him, I'm confident they can get a deal done.

No I got the point lol, thats why I said I guess it could play a role. From what Chan Park was saying at the Comic Con Panel I'm starting to think that Crash and Spyro arent gonna be in the game at all. He was going on about how no matter how much the fans want Superbot to put certain characters in the game, the final decision is up to the IP holder and there is nothing they can so about it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 20, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

No I got the point lol, thats why I said I guess it could play a role. From what Chan Park was saying at the Comic Con Panel I'm starting to think that Crash and Spyro arent gonna be in the game at all. He was going on about how no matter how much the fans want Superbot to put certain characters in the game, the final decision is up to the IP holder and there is nothing they can so about it. 

Sigh why does everyone assume he was referring to Crash and Spyro, He could have been refering to a number of other character such as Cloud Lara Croft and Sora, I even heard someone yell out John Martson's name out maybe that threw him off. Anyway I think a lot of people need to stop worrying about what Chan said alot of it could just be smoke screen for now.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 20, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Now that I think about it, having Death in All Stars would be badass.  I think he would be a nice addition.  Could be a nice well-rounded character that focuses mostly on in your face combat.

Anyways the CEO of Activision working at Sony before means nothing when it comes to whether Activision will let the IPs it owns be used by Sony.  Seriously how do we know how he left Sony?  Maybe he absolutely hated them and thus finally moved onto be Activision?  

Honestly this whole debate about whether X employee working at Y company before and thus having an influence on Z character being in or not is pointless.  No one knows what the relations of these people with Sony are and thus we have no clue if their influence, if any, would be positive or negative.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (163 Views)
0 Likes