Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Absolute proof Kratos ISN'T overpowered

Oct 24, 2012

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I think Dante is gonna be the most OP when it comes to combos espcially for people that can combo extremely well.  In that case you'll be comboing forever with Dante thanks to his cancel system that allows him to do that.

True, I think so too. When the game comes out, people are going to get ridiculously good with Dante cause of those combos and the cancel system. At least there's a certain point where he can't gain anymore AP from a long combo, but still, it will be annoying as hell.

Yeah, I know I'm gonna be playing as Dante not because of his cancel system but because I really wanted him in Brawl when he was rumored.  When he wasn't in I was disappointed then when I started paying attention to this game since E3 2009 I was hoping he would be in this game.  Since E3 2009 I knew this game was gonna happen so every at least once I would google something similar to smash for PS3 hoping something would show up.  Then one day Title Fight finally showed up and when it did I was extremely excited and hoped Dante would make the cut.  Although, it's not the Dante I was hoping for I'm still happy he's in. Woman Happy

I wanted to try Dante out too cause I always loved his character, and that he'd fit in perfectly in this type of game. I didn't even know he was rumored for Brawl Smiley Surprised I've been wanting a Sony brawler-type game like this ever since Melee came out, imagine how I felt about a decade later when I heard about this game hahaha. I knew once this game was announced that Dante would be in, I mean how could he not? lol I know it's not the version I wanted either, but I'm just grateful we have DANTE rather than no Dante. Remember, Superbot wanted the original, Capcom gave them the newer one, so at least we know Superbot had the same vision as us two and PLENTY of others (pretty much every Devil May Cry fan lol).

Yeah lol also I've actually wanted a game like the for PS since the first Super Smash but way back then I wasn't sure who I would want.  As for the PS2 days I still wasn't sure who should be on the roster until the PS3 and Brawl for the Wii was released. xD

Message 11 of 20 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 24, 2012

For a minute I thought this was going to be game play of me playing as kratos

Playstation sig
Message 12 of 20 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Not sure why he was "rumored" considering Dante never appeared on a Nintendo console.
Message 13 of 20 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I never got that either but I figured it was because Capcom worked with Nintendo is why he would be in but Master Chief was also a top requested character for that game too. Woman LOL

Message 14 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I think Dante is gonna be the most OP when it comes to combos espcially for people that can combo extremely well.  In that case you'll be comboing forever with Dante thanks to his cancel system that allows him to do that.

True, I think so too. When the game comes out, people are going to get ridiculously good with Dante cause of those combos and the cancel system. At least there's a certain point where he can't gain anymore AP from a long combo, but still, it will be annoying as hell.

Yeah, I know I'm gonna be playing as Dante not because of his cancel system but because I really wanted him in Brawl when he was rumored.  When he wasn't in I was disappointed then when I started paying attention to this game since E3 2009 I was hoping he would be in this game.  Since E3 2009 I knew this game was gonna happen so every at least once I would google something similar to smash for PS3 hoping something would show up.  Then one day Title Fight finally showed up and when it did I was extremely excited and hoped Dante would make the cut.  Although, it's not the Dante I was hoping for I'm still happy he's in. Woman Happy

I wanted to try Dante out too cause I always loved his character, and that he'd fit in perfectly in this type of game. I didn't even know he was rumored for Brawl Smiley Surprised I've been wanting a Sony brawler-type game like this ever since Melee came out, imagine how I felt about a decade later when I heard about this game hahaha. I knew once this game was announced that Dante would be in, I mean how could he not? lol I know it's not the version I wanted either, but I'm just grateful we have DANTE rather than no Dante. Remember, Superbot wanted the original, Capcom gave them the newer one, so at least we know Superbot had the same vision as us two and PLENTY of others (pretty much every Devil May Cry fan lol).

Yeah lol also I've actually wanted a game like the for PS since the first Super Smash but way back then I wasn't sure who I would want.  As for the PS2 days I still wasn't sure who should be on the roster until the PS3 and Brawl for the Wii was released. xD

Sadly I didn't have a PS1 Smiley Sad and even to this day I kinda regret it. But on the other hand I had an N64 and was introduced to Smash Bros. Of course at the time, I wasn't a fond Playstation fan, even though I knew Crash and Spyro. It wasn't until the PS2 that I immediately became a fan. And around that time is when Melee came out lol. Then my friend introduced me to Ratchet and Clank, and my life changed forever....haha not really but Ratchet and Clank is by far my favorite Playstation series. When I wanted a Sony brawler, I already figured Jak/Daxter, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Sweet Tooth, and Kratos would be some of my picks lol

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 15 of 20 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 24, 2012
If I remember correctly it was fan requests because they also had sora on one those. But about Dante he is pretty awesome to use I hear. My friend used him during one of the meetups. He actually preferred him over raiden, someone I think is awesome as a fighter.
Message 16 of 20 (132 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Sadly I didn't have a PS1 Smiley Sad and even to this day I kinda regret it. But on the other hand I had an N64 and was introduced to Smash Bros. Of course at the time, I wasn't a fond Playstation fan, even though I knew Crash and Spyro. It wasn't until the PS2 that I immediately became a fan. And around that time is when Melee came out lol. Then my friend introduced me to Ratchet and Clank, and my life changed forever....haha not really but Ratchet and Clank is by far my favorite Playstation series. When I wanted a Sony brawler, I already figured Jak/Daxter, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Sweet Tooth, and Kratos would be some of my picks lol

I've had PS' for as long as I can remember, I had like 90% of the PSone's game library.  My favorite PSOne game was Twisted Metal 1, my favorite PS2 game was MGS3, my favorite PSP game was MedEvil, my favorite PS3 game is tied between PSASBR, Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 and my favorite PSVita game is tied between PSASBR, Uncharted: GA and Gravity Rush.  Also, I had this really weird dream that Square-Enix released a FF13 prequel for the Vita Only. Woman LOL

Message 17 of 20 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I've had PS' for as long as I can remember, I had like 90% of the PSone's game library.  My favorite PSOne game was Twisted Metal 1, my favorite PS2 game was MGS3, my favorite PSP game was MedEvil, my favorite PS3 game is tied between PSASBR, Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 and my favorite PSVita game is tied between PSASBR, Uncharted: GA and Gravity Rush.  Also, I had this really weird dream that Square-Enix released a FF13 prequel for the Vita Only. Woman LOL

Hahaha nice man, I must say I'm pretty jealous right now xD I'm a pretty loyal Playstation fan, but I like other systems as well, so I wasn't able to just focus on the Playstation systems, which is why I don't have a PS1, PSP, or a PS Vita. However, I was still aware of the games they offered. My favorite PS2 game is definitely Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, and my favorite PS3 game....I'm not sure but I think Playstation All-Stars will be it. I saw a guy do a full playthrough of Gravity Rush and I thought it was pretty awesome, I hope Kat gets in the All-Stars roster somehow (DLC). And really? Well you never know, it could happen lol

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 18 of 20 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Interesting and you never know, it could happn. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 20 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory