Highlighted
Oct 24 2012
By: Andy209 Sackboy 413 posts

Absolute proof Kratos ISN'T overpowered

[ Edited ]
19 replies 590 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRXZiffNAQ&t=1m21s

You can see in the video he is easily staggered and ealrier in the video you can see that his chain blades are easy to dodge. Now everyone can stop with this OP nonsense.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 1 of 20 (590 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Absolute proof Kratos ISN'T overpowered

Oct 24, 2012

I lol'd

Message 2 of 20 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Oct 24, 2012
More fuel to the fire!!!
Message 3 of 20 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Hahaha, kudos to you, good sir xP

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 4 of 20 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Thank you guys. I knew others out there would agree. Sackboy on the other hand...

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 5 of 20 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 24, 2012
He's overpowered no way around it builds ap way to easy
Message 6 of 20 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I think Dante is gonna be the most OP when it comes to combos espcially for people that can combo extremely well.  In that case you'll be comboing forever with Dante thanks to his cancel system that allows him to do that.

Message 7 of 20 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I think Dante is gonna be the most OP when it comes to combos espcially for people that can combo extremely well.  In that case you'll be comboing forever with Dante thanks to his cancel system that allows him to do that.

True, I think so too. When the game comes out, people are going to get ridiculously good with Dante cause of those combos and the cancel system. At least there's a certain point where he can't gain anymore AP from a long combo, but still, it will be annoying as hell.

Message 8 of 20 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

True, I think so too. When the game comes out, people are going to get ridiculously good with Dante cause of those combos and the cancel system. At least there's a certain point where he can't gain anymore AP from a long combo, but still, it will be annoying as hell.

Yeah, I know I'm gonna be playing as Dante not because of his cancel system but because I really wanted him in Brawl when he was rumored.  When he wasn't in I was disappointed then when I started paying attention to this game since E3 2009 I was hoping he would be in this game.  Since E3 2009 I knew this game was gonna happen so every at least once I would google something similar to smash for PS3 hoping something would show up.  Then one day Title Fight finally showed up and when it did I was extremely excited and hoped Dante would make the cut.  Although, it's not the Dante I was hoping for I'm still happy he's in. Woman Happy

Message 9 of 20 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KMart0002 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Yeah, I know I'm gonna be playing as Dante not because of his cancel system but because I really wanted him in Brawl when he was rumored.  When he wasn't in I was disappointed then when I started paying attention to this game since E3 2009 I was hoping he would be in this game.  Since E3 2009 I knew this game was gonna happen so every at least once I would google something similar to smash for PS3 hoping something would show up.  Then one day Title Fight finally showed up and when it did I was extremely excited and hoped Dante would make the cut.  Although, it's not the Dante I was hoping for I'm still happy he's in. Woman Happy

I wanted to try Dante out too cause I always loved his character, and that he'd fit in perfectly in this type of game. I didn't even know he was rumored for Brawl Smiley Surprised I've been wanting a Sony brawler-type game like this ever since Melee came out, imagine how I felt about a decade later when I heard about this game hahaha. I knew once this game was announced that Dante would be in, I mean how could he not? lol I know it's not the version I wanted either, but I'm just grateful we have DANTE rather than no Dante. Remember, Superbot wanted the original, Capcom gave them the newer one, so at least we know Superbot had the same vision as us two and PLENTY of others (pretty much every Devil May Cry fan lol).

Message 10 of 20 (408 Views)
0 Likes