Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 26 2012
By: TheSw1tcher First Son 32 posts

About the rivals

21 replies 218 views Edited Nov 26, 2012
I really like the rivals and the whole idea but seriously, fat princess vs. evil cole and sir daniel vs. radec?!
What do you guys think and how could they do this better?!
A man chooses. A slave obeys.
Message 1 of 22 (218 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

Re: About the rivals

Nov 26, 2012
I played both FP and evil coles arcade and I thought their rivalry was actually pretty funny. I wish each character had like a few different cutscenes interacting with different characters. It'd be pretty cool to see Nathan drake freaking out because of sweet tooth or fat princess stealing sackboys cakeinator or something.
Message 2 of 22 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 26, 2012

from the wiki

Sir Dan vs. Radec

Connection: Sony Computer Entertainment Cambridge have developed both Killzone and MediEvil games. They made one handheld game for Killzone, and for MediEvil, they created every single game in the franchise. In addition, both Sir Daniel and Radec were killed in the games they debuted in, and both were killed by a shot to the head (Colonel Radec shot himself for failing to defeat the ISA and Sir Daniel was shot in the left eye by an arrow before MediEvil even starts). Ironically, both die at the opposite point in their respective debut games, with Radec dying at the end of the game, and Sir Daniel dying before the game even begins.

Evil Cole vs. Fat P

Connection: Gameplay-wise, both InFAMOUS and Fat Princess rely heavily on duality with the colors red and blue representing different sides. In Fat Princess, you can choose either the Red Kingdom or the Blue Kingdom, and in InFAMOUS, Cole can become either Hero Cole, who is represented by the color blue, or Evil Cole, who is represented by the color red. Both also have a theme of greed, with Evil Cole being power hungry and Fat Princess always being hungry and demanding for cake.

Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 22 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Evil Cole's rival cutscene is perhaps my favorite cutscene ever. FP is being all cutesy and wants Evil Cole's cake, but he's not playing along one bit and just wants to cut her throat. It's fantastic. And Radec's cutscene is a close second.
Message 4 of 22 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 26, 2012

am i the only person that really likes everybodys "story" and their rivals? i really like how they pulled them off

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 22 (207 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 26, 2012

The whole Sir Daniel vs Radec thing works really well because it ties into the concept of the white and black knights. Dan being the white knite, off to rescue a princess and Radec being the black knight, the right hand man of a merciless tyrant.

Message 6 of 22 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

am i the only person that really likes everybodys "story" and their rivals? i really like how they pulled them off

same here zeo,

could've been better, story-wise,

but they're still pretty cool,

some are funny,

some are serious,

and some are heartwarming...

Play For Fun!
Message 7 of 22 (201 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 26, 2012

The only thing I didn't like is that they really dropped the ball with Polygon Man. No one even interacts with him. They didn't even get the concept right within his few lines of dialogue. "No one has ever beaten me before". No one knew he was still around in the first place! He's supposed to be a mysterious figure that never gets revealed until the end. He should've been bitter, angry at being cast aside, plotting revenge against the cast. They decided to make him a comic relief character instead.

Message 8 of 22 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I liked the little back and forths between the characters. Just made me want more actually. Kratos vs Sweet Tooth little back and forth made me laugh
Message 9 of 22 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 26, 2012
^true dat
Play For Fun!
Message 10 of 22 (176 Views)
0 Likes