Sep 24 2012
By: Ginta2468 PlayStation MVP 6371 posts

About the beta

8 replies 103 views Edited Sep 24, 2012
I have to say this, only having two stages and 5 characters who I didn't care about at first and having me enjoy the game as much as I did is saying a lot. I've played hours of the beta (with many connection issues) but other than that only with those limitations I said above it never felt repetitive or boring at all. I would be playing it now if I didn't have a shared hd tv. I also love how balanced the game is, where Radec is good at long range but not so good at close or enemies directly above him, Kratos is a great mid range combo guy but easy to get through his attacks, Sweeet Tooth is excellent in crowd control but isn't good at moving about the stage and has a lackluster level 2, PaRappa is excellent at close range but that is it and my favorite Fat Princess is great going across the stage fast but has a horrible level 3. These characters are extremely balanced and fun to play as without getting bored I can't imagine so many of them fighting anymore. Overall, Superbot did a superb job with this beta.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (103 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Re: About the beta

Sep 24, 2012
Im in the exact same boat!! for 2 stages and 5 characters i am having a ton of fun!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Zebra_Thief wrote:
Im in the exact same boat!! for 2 stages and 5 characters i am having a ton of fun!!

me to, imagine it five times a nig. makes me warm and happy inside 

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Sep 24, 2012
YUP, never gets boring. I have to disagree with Radec bad at close range, his knife and shotgun attack is very helpful, and his shotgun blast ( trinagle up) is what make him great there. The problem is when they are below him, can't seem to do anything.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Zebra_Thief wrote:

me to, imagine it five times a nig. makes me warm and happy inside 

itll be like christmas!! haha

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Yeah zebra, i use 3 out of 5 character, can't wait to use the other 6 i want to use. (Raiden,Coles,Dante,Daddy,Drake)
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
Yeah zebra, i use 3 out of 5 character, can't wait to use the other 6 i want to use. (Raiden,Coles,Dante,Daddy,Drake)

I was shocked by the actual gameplay I thought I woud be good with swee tooth but instead I rock with paraapa, wish he had a different down circle though the boombox isn't really all that useful since everyone gets a piece of your cake

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Sep 24, 2012
You sir get kudos
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (71 Views)