Wastelander
726 posts

Re: About that Crash no longer Activision thing..

Nov 13, 2012
I call BS, and moving on.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 11 of 18 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Nov 13, 2012

If fan fiction actually had his license and let SuperBot (which they most likely do not), I hope his fan fiction version does not transfer into this game. I would take tattoo Crash over "sexy" Crash any day of the week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 12 of 18 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Nov 13, 2012

It's a joke site. Literally. Everything they post is ironic. It's like the Onion except gaming.

Message 13 of 18 (122 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Think people. A licence for a game isn't going to go for such a paltry amount of money, it's absurd.

Writer DJ-TigerFox of FanFiction.Net said that he is overjoyed at the prospect of the sexual relationship between his original character Tiger and Crunch Bandicoot being canon to the series as written in his story “It Started With Toast“.

Even if it's true, this ^^^^ is no reason to rejoice. I mean **bleep** is that? Some lunatic fan fiction writing shut-in is not in my opinion any better than Activision- GAH, why am I even entertaining this?! Activision DID NOT sell CRASH BANDICOOT for FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS. That's absolutely mental. It's the kind of thing you see written in excrement in a disused public toilet.

What does require more investigation however, is that recent Spyro reboot news. I'm still not 100% sure as to whether that's legit or not. The Otipro Corporation twitter deleted it's Spyro tweets which is weird, and they're not responding as to why.

Apparently there's only like 7 people working for this so called "Otipro Corporation", and their official website probably won't be revived. I just wonder exactly what that whole Spyro thing's about...

Message 14 of 18 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Take a look at their other articles, just to put things in perspective:

http://p4r.buzzleberry.com/

If you take anything they say seriously, you might want to get checked for minor brain damage.

lol....hillarious   

Hideo Kojima’s Family Held Hostage Until Kojima Finishes Metal Gear Solid 5

It has been learned that Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear series, has been forced to continue making Metal Gear games due to Konami holding his family hostage.

Message 15 of 18 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Hey guys, you should all check out that highly reputable news site, The Onion. It's hard-hitting journalism at its best Smiley Wink

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 16 of 18 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Though crash is pratically dead from latest game point of view but to sell the rights for such a character your talking millions
Message 17 of 18 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Nov 13, 2012

If the Crash Bandicoot license could be purchased for sub-$500, Sony would have snatched it up, used All-Stars as an announcement to the purchase with Crash + two levels and have already started developement on a new title in the spirit of the original Naughty Dog games. 

This is too fake.

Message 18 of 18 (49 Views)
0 Likes