Oct 28 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

About character themes for the Menus

2 replies 185 views Edited Oct 28, 2012

... will this happen on the Vita as well? I wonder how different it will be. (Remember in the recent screenshot thread of the final build? With Jak as the theme?)

I On a sidenote:

know it's easier to access and choose your characters on the Vita, the way it's set up right now; however, I wish the Vita character selection screen looked just like the ps3 one. It would work. unless you have HORRIBLE eyesight, of course.

What do you all think about all of this?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: About character themes for the Menus

Oct 28, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

... will this happen on the Vita as well? I wonder how different it will be. (Remember in the recent screenshot thread of the final build? With Jak as the theme?)

I On a sidenote:

know it's easier to access and choose your characters on the Vita, the way it's set up right now; however, I wish the Vita character selection screen looked just like the ps3 one. It would work. unless you have HORRIBLE eyesight, of course.

What do you all think about all of this?

Going off what Omar said a while back about PSP Vita having everything the PS3 has, im pretty sure the Vita will have this theme option as well.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Re: About character themes for the Menus

Oct 28, 2012
I think because they made it touch screen accessible. Unless you would have small hands to touch the icons. That's my assumption.
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes