Heart RAYMAN Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 11 of 45 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: bliRe: About Crash Bandicoot

Oct 25, 2012
if rayman isnt dlc. i will not be happy.
Message 12 of 45 (214 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Crash would be cool for DLC.
But,we see now...they didnt manage to get the rights.
Anyways,the game is cool with even those 6 in the beta!
I enjoy playing it so much! Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 45 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:

Guest_1001 wrote:

You're not saying anything the blindly loyal fanboys haven't been saying for months now. You, and everyone else, needs to get over the fact that Crash was a deal breaker for a lot of people. The fact that he's not in it means it doesn't matter whose fault it was, Superbot's or Activision's; he's not in and that means less sales.

What you, and so, so many others don't seem to get, is that this is a crossover game. A crossover game lives or dies by its roster and without Crash -- as well as other characters -- this feels like a roster of B-listers.

and another troll

You obviously don't know the difference between trolling and having an opinion. Go be a moron somewhere else, you blind fanboy.

Message 14 of 45 (203 Views)
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Re: About Crash Bandicoot

Oct 25, 2012

Am I the only one who never really expected Crash Bandicoot to be in the game?

When the game was announced, I expected Sony's first party characters. My first thoughts were "Nathan Drake, Ratchet, Sackboy", all of whom are in. I never even gave Crash a second thought until loads of people started requesting him.

And yes, I did play his games as a kid. Crash Bandicoot 2 was one of my first three PS1 games, and I loved all of them and have completed them many times over the years. But due to the massive fall from grace the character has had ever since Crash Bash in 2000, I've honestly not cared about Crash Bandicoot since, unless I've gone back to play those original games.

So my reaction to him not being in? A shrug of the shoulders and an indifferent "oh well". I'll get my nostalgia kick from Spike and Sir Dan anyway. Yeah, he was the unofficial mascot of the PS1 ("unofficial" is the key word here), but he hasn't been relevant to the PS brand since 1999 in my opinion, so to me there's no mandatory "HE MUST BE IN". Be cool if he was, sure, but for me, he's not a "must-have"

Guess I'm in a minority though...

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 15 of 45 (193 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I'm glad that mad Crash fans like Ferkel can still love the game for what it is, and not what it could be Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 45 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 25, 2012

TheKeybladeLord wrote:

ginoboli-fan wrote:

Guest_1001 wrote:

You're not saying anything the blindly loyal fanboys haven't been saying for months now. You, and everyone else, needs to get over the fact that Crash was a deal breaker for a lot of people. The fact that he's not in it means it doesn't matter whose fault it was, Superbot's or Activision's; he's not in and that means less sales.

What you, and so, so many others don't seem to get, is that this is a crossover game. A crossover game lives or dies by its roster and without Crash -- as well as other characters -- this feels like a roster of B-listers.

and another troll

You obviously don't know the difference between trolling and having an opinion. Go be a moron somewhere else, you blind fanboy.

First of all everyone is a fanboy of something. And I do know what a troll is and he's not one. I was jk saying that he was.

PS I guess we are all morons then

Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 17 of 45 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

When the game was announced, I expected Sony's first party characters. My first thoughts were "Nathan Drake, Ratchet, Sackboy", all of whom are in. I never even gave Crash a second thought until loads of people started requesting him.

And yes, I did play his games as a kid. Crash Bandicoot 2 was one of my first three PS1 games, and I loved all of them and have completed them many times over the years. But due to the massive fall from grace the character has had ever since Crash Bash in 2000, I've honestly not cared about Crash Bandicoot since, unless I've gone back to play those original games.

So my reaction to him not being in? A shrug of the shoulders and an indifferent "oh well". I'll get my nostalgia kick from Spike and Sir Dan anyway. Yeah, he was the unofficial mascot of the PS1 ("unofficial" is the key word here), but he hasn't been relevant to the PS brand since 1999 in my opinion, so to me there's no mandatory "HE MUST BE IN". Be cool if he was, sure, but for me, he's not a "must-have"

I never really expected him to be in the game either, I just always wanted him in it

Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 18 of 45 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ginoboli-fan wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

I never really expected him to be in the game either, I just always wanted him in it

Kinda like me and Lara Croft, then. She was my highest choice, but I honestly never expected her, so I'm not all that disappointed.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 19 of 45 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

ginoboli-fan wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Kinda like me and Lara Croft, then. She was my highest choice, but I honestly never expected her, so I'm not all that disappointed.

same here dudes, 

i was expecting a resistance rep though...

Play For Fun!
Message 20 of 45 (168 Views)
0 Likes