Oct 25 2012
By: francesco734 I Only Post Everything 1054 posts

About Crash Bandicoot

44 replies 871 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

Omar kinda confirmed that Crash isn't in,they tried to get the right from craptivision but nothing.

Sure,Crash Bandicoot should be in this game,but don't blame SuperBot.Now that crah isn't in is the game perfect? Of course it is.SuperBot considered Crash and tried to obtain he,and I really appreciate this.I hate pepole that says "CRAS IS NO IN DA GAME NAU IT SUKZ UONT BUI DA GAME" 

Buy this game, ignore dante,evil cole and the fact that crash isn't in and enjoy Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Reply with "Thanks SuperBot" if you still love the game and its developers like me!

THANKS SUPERBOT

firma.PNG

Message 1 of 45 (871 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Re: About Crash Bandicoot

Oct 25, 2012
I played the beta right now!BAAAAAAAATTLEEEEEEEEE!
Yeah,thank you Superbot! Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 45 (863 Views)
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 25, 2012
THANKS SUPERBOT
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 3 of 45 (856 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
423 posts

Oct 25, 2012
thx superbot!!! Smiley Very Happy
who gives a crap about those who say stuff about these characters the roster for me is fantastic!!!
Message 4 of 45 (843 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 25, 2012
What a stupid thread, I'm not buying this game as some sort of debt to SuperBot, I still think they have some way to go as a developer, I'm buying it because I enjoy playing. Also don't tell people to buy the game, these kind of threads are just as bad as 'cancelling pre-order' style ones.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 5 of 45 (842 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I'm not going to ignore dante I think I might main him lol XD

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 6 of 45 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 25, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:
What a stupid thread, I'm not buying this game as some sort of debt to SuperBot, I still think they have some way to go as a developer, I'm buying it because I enjoy playing. Also don't tell people to buy the game, these kind of threads are just as bad as 'cancelling pre-order' style ones.

trollolololol

Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 7 of 45 (825 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

bliRe: About Crash Bandicoot

Oct 25, 2012

You're not saying anything the blindly loyal fanboys haven't been saying for months now. You, and everyone else, needs to get over the fact that Crash was a deal breaker for a lot of people. The fact that he's not in it means it doesn't matter whose fault it was, Superbot's or Activision's; he's not in and that means less sales.

What you, and so, so many others don't seem to get, is that this is a crossover game. A crossover game lives or dies by its roster and without Crash -- as well as other characters -- this feels like a roster of B-listers.

Message 8 of 45 (823 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 25, 2012
ignore dante and e cole... no thanks.
Message 9 of 45 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Re: bliRe: About Crash Bandicoot

Oct 25, 2012

Guest_1001 wrote:

You're not saying anything the blindly loyal fanboys haven't been saying for months now. You, and everyone else, needs to get over the fact that Crash was a deal breaker for a lot of people. The fact that he's not in it means it doesn't matter whose fault it was, Superbot's or Activision's; he's not in and that means less sales.

What you, and so, so many others don't seem to get, is that this is a crossover game. A crossover game lives or dies by its roster and without Crash -- as well as other characters -- this feels like a roster of B-listers.

and another troll

Message 10 of 45 (809 Views)
0 Likes