Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
1754 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013
To follow up on that, you'd be suprised how many people want Abe.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 21 of 61 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

seganintendoubi wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Hakolin wrote:

I suppose Santa Monica said "Hmm, a third party character that the fans actually asked for? Scrap 'em."


Actually it went more like, "a third part character that doesn't deserve to be here and the only support comes from a minority of people that fans of their own childhood and not video games?  Scrap that Abe DLC."


3t3wrm.jpg


Zoidbergasdf.PNG

Message 22 of 61 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
1754 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013
Even though I know your trying to make fun of me, I had a pretty good laugh at that.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 23 of 61 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

That's good, but wouldn't that mean you laughed at yourself?

Message 24 of 61 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
1754 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013
No, I just thought the picture was funny.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 25 of 61 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

That makes sense, that is a funny picture.

Message 26 of 61 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1859 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013
Nocturnal_Gamer, I just can't stand your attitude! You're always so goddamn negative about everything, and I'm sick of it! Abe was respectfully in this game because he's a great character and rightfully deserved to be included! Not only did the fans want him in, but so did Oddworld Inhabitants! The main reason he most likely got cut out is because SuperBot was working on him until they got cut from Sony. All of the other DLC was already completed and are waiting to be released. They probably did not have the funding to continue Abe's progress! He is a great character that deserves to be in! So shut up, go back to your corner and dream about Lightning like you always do...
Message 27 of 61 (229 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
Nocturnal_Gamer, I just can't stand your attitude! You're always so goddamn negative about everything, and I'm sick of it! Abe was respectfully in this game because he's a great character and rightfully deserved to be included! Not only did the fans want him in, but so did Oddworld Inhabitants! The main reason he most likely got cut out is because SuperBot was working on him until they got cut from Sony. All of the other DLC was already completed and are waiting to be released. They probably did not have the funding to continue Abe's progress! He is a great character that deserves to be in! So shut up, go back to your corner and dream about Lightning like you always do...

I crossed that out because you're wrong.  I have a better idea, becuase you have no proof of you dumb ideas that 'they didn't have enough money.'  So, you shut up and accept he doesn't deserve that spot because he never did deserve the spot.  On top of that, you'll never be able to give a good reason why he should be in.  Because like I said before, he DOESN't deserve to be in!

Message 28 of 61 (222 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1859 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013
Are you kidding me?!? Loss of funding is a perfectly reasonable reason for lossage of material! You would have to be the most unintelligent fool of the gaming world to not know basic knowledge like that... If you seriously believe that they cut Abe because he "doesn't deserve to be in", after the fans and the company who created him wanted him in, then I honestly have nothing else to say to you... By the way, following your sense of judgement, and if I'm not mistaken, is as follows, "Screw Abe, because people wanted him in, but I don't want him in", that ultimately means that characters you want in that the fans don't, like Lightning, will get in? Your logic is as incomprehensible as saying, "2 New Characters are to be included in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! They are Mario and Master Cheif!"... Plus, I barely see you in the forums, let alone playing this game... Why are you here?!?
Message 29 of 61 (193 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
Are you kidding me?!? Loss of funding is a perfectly reasonable reason for lossage of material! You would have to be the most unintelligent fool of the gaming world to not know basic knowledge like that... If you seriously believe that they cut Abe because he "doesn't deserve to be in", after the fans and the company who created him wanted him in, then I honestly have nothing else to say to you... By the way, following your sense of judgement, and if I'm not mistaken, is as follows, "Screw Abe, because people wanted him in, but I don't want him in", that ultimately means that characters you want in that the fans don't, like Lightning, will get in? Your logic is as incomprehensible as saying, "2 New Characters are to be included in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! They are Mario and Master Cheif!"... Plus, I barely see you in the forums, let alone playing this game... Why are you here?!?

I stopped reading after the first sentence.  But, it is highly unlikely since there is no arguing with you.  You support wild theories that go no where.  As a matter of fact you should shut up, CM Punk take it away...

 

Message 30 of 61 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes