Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

In the community tabe then contact Alf

 

Message 11 of 61 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

Abe has always been a no go because he never deserved a spot to begin with.

Message 12 of 61 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013
proof?

Message 13 of 61 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

E-mail them yourself

 

Message 14 of 61 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

I don't have to E-Mail anyone because Abe is cancelled.  Because, he doesn't deserve that spot.

Message 15 of 61 (253 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't have to E-Mail anyone because Abe is cancelled.  Because, he doesn't deserve that spot.


i believe he was refering to ihatemath

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 61 (242 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

I suppose Santa Monica said "Hmm, a third party character that the fans actually asked for? Scrap 'em."

Let's take a moment to consider my mistakes. Ah, who am I kidding? I didn't make any.
-The War Mage (Orcs Must Die!)
Message 17 of 61 (232 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't have to E-Mail anyone because Abe is cancelled.  Because, he doesn't deserve that spot.


i believe he was refering to ihatemath


Oh

Message 18 of 61 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

Hakolin wrote:

I suppose Santa Monica said "Hmm, a third party character that the fans actually asked for? Scrap 'em."


Actually it went more like, "a third part character that doesn't deserve to be here and the only support comes from a minority of people that fans of their own childhood and not video games?  Scrap that Abe DLC."

Message 19 of 61 (206 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
1754 posts
 

Re: Abe is a no go :(

Feb 23, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Hakolin wrote:

I suppose Santa Monica said "Hmm, a third party character that the fans actually asked for? Scrap 'em."


Actually it went more like, "a third part character that doesn't deserve to be here and the only support comes from a minority of people that fans of their own childhood and not video games?  Scrap that Abe DLC."


3t3wrm.jpg

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 20 of 61 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes