Dec 14 2012
By: TweetyPurd Sackboy 478 posts

AV/HDMI Glitches, help!

3 replies 89 views Edited Dec 14, 2012

Hey, so ive been playing HDMI, but i recently went to a friends house and played using the AV cable
changes were as follows

Positive:
Jaks side triangle can shoot 7 bullets in a row, not just 3 (can this be done in HDMI?)

Negative:
Slys Up triangle teleport cannot be directed
Big daddys level 1 dissapears sometimes half way through and doesnt kill
Buzz interection is invisible and camera doesnt adjust to it
Toros dumpling moves flash all glitchy
In the menus, button presses double very fast (i press down once, but it moves down twice)

Have i done somthing wrong? is it ment to be this way?
Has anyone else has issues?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: AV/HDMI Glitches, help!

Dec 14, 2012
what?
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Dec 14, 2012
AV and HDMI cables wouldn't necessarily affect the animations within the game, nor the data being sent from your controller into your console.

I used to work as a QA tester for Sony and had to test a ton of different titles and their compatibility with firmware, and this sounds more like either human error or title issues.
(Title issue meaning it's a bug with a game, not your system or moniter.)
I haven't heard of these glitches before...but generally a restart of the system tends to remedy most bugs. Hope that helps.

Complain Less. Learn more.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Rossome wrote:
AV and HDMI cables wouldn't necessarily affect the animations within the game, nor the data being sent from your controller into your console.

I used to work as a QA tester for Sony and had to test a ton of different titles and their compatibility with firmware, and this sounds more like either human error or title issues.
(Title issue meaning it's a bug with a game, not your system or moniter.)
I haven't heard of these glitches before...but generally a restart of the system tends to remedy most bugs. Hope that helps.

yeah thats exactly what i thought
but the main strange thing was that somehow Jaks side traingle move shot more times

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes