Oct 27 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

AI Difficulty (If SP could just answer me)

[ Edited ]
5 replies 116 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

So i heard there's 4 difficulties but. Are they going to make the character insanely hard or there's no big difference between all 4? I'm planning playing offline since the beta is lagging a lot and when the game comes out it looks like it will be worst, if i'm not mistaken. I hit ppl first and i still get hit one second after when i use Kratos chain grab and the enemy too but still i get hit and i think that's a lag issue. I would only play online with my cousin vs 2 AI in the hardets difficulty and that's what i want to know. Are they really hard, can i play online with a parthner and vs 2 AI? What supers do AI do depending on their lvl of difficulty?

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Re: AI Difficulty (If SP could just answer me)

Oct 27, 2012
We'll have to wait to find out. As for online lag, when the game comes out, it will be less laggy, not more. The BETA's build is 3 months old, and the whole point of a BETA is to fix everything before release. Aside from that, I'll mostly play SP too. I always like SP better. However, I will still play online a lot and try to get the online trophies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 2 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I'm going to e-mail SP and see but last time i sended them a question they did not answered.
Message 3 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Who's sp? Wasn't the last one insane like in smash bros? That's godlike if I'm not mistaken.
Message 4 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 27, 2012
If you're lagging it's your internet connection because mine is fine as is numerous other's.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 5 of 6 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I'm lagging, my cousin lags. The other players with mic says so too when i listen to them.
Message 6 of 6 (53 Views)
0 Likes