It's up.

Message 51 of 165 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Re: A thread for you guys

Aug 4, 2012

MaxP-S3 wrote:

First off, thanks for doing this jack, you're doing a very nice service for us Smiley Very Happy

My choice: Monkey from the game Enslaved: Oddysey to the West

Little info: Enslaved is a game from company Ninja Theory who has also made Heavenly Sword and is working on the new DMC game. So with that leak thing circling in my mind, seeing two Ninja Theory characters both increases and deminishes my hope for Monkey's inclusion. You're input? 

And I don't mean to hog another spot, but if you can get to it: Amaterasu from Okami. If not, no worries!

Thanks, friend Smiley Happy 

Guess which Monkey is up next?

Message 52 of 165 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Monkey is finished

Message 53 of 165 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Aug 4, 2012

The Prince of Persia, please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 54 of 165 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

I forgot to mention, I am editing the first post to put new characters in.

Message 55 of 165 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Thank you, sir! 

Photobucket
Message 56 of 165 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Johnny Napalm Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Do Johnny napalm. I know he should be sequel but I like the way you explain why the characters should be in

Johnny Napalm...... I guess that's it for the intro :/

Johnny isn't a 1st pary character, and he really isn't associated with Sony. That Guitar Hero character probably won't transition well into a fighting game, which also lowers his chances. The character is also not really a main character, you could really use any character from the series to represent it. The series is also killed off, which means the hype for the game is kind of gone. 

The Final Conclusion for Johhny Napalm: No Smiley Sad , sorry

The first guitar hero was only made for playstation. How come other third party games that were only for playstation get to get in but he doesn't. I know he's not in this one and probably not the second one but he deserves a spot somewhere along the line. In DLC or the third installment. Yea you can select anyone but Johnny Napalm was the badassest on and featured on the cover which kinda made him the main. All im saying is that people say the want charaters who have good history with playstation. Well here you go. Now the others did pull away from playstation because there were for every sysytem but that first one that was only for playstation kicked of a killer 6 game series.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 57 of 165 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Do Johnny napalm. I know he should be sequel but I like the way you explain why the characters should be in

Johnny Napalm...... I guess that's it for the intro :/

Johnny isn't a 1st pary character, and he really isn't associated with Sony. That Guitar Hero character probably won't transition well into a fighting game, which also lowers his chances. The character is also not really a main character, you could really use any character from the series to represent it. The series is also killed off, which means the hype for the game is kind of gone. 

The Final Conclusion for Johhny Napalm: No Smiley Sad , sorry

The first guitar hero was only made for playstation. How come other third party games that were only for playstation get to get in but he doesn't. I know he's not in this one and probably not the second one but he deserves a spot somewhere along the line. In DLC or the third installment. Yea you can select anyone but Johnny Napalm was the badassest on and featured on the cover which kinda made him the main. All im saying is that people say the want charaters who have good history with playstation. Well here you go. Now the others did pull away from playstation because there were for every sysytem but that first one that was only for playstation kicked of a killer 6 game series.

I know I know, but think about it, can a guitar hero character transition into this game well, but you are right I forgot to put in that he does have a shot at the sequel.

Message 58 of 165 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Guitar Hero became well known when it went multi-platform. Not too many people remember Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's.
Message 59 of 165 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

The Prince of Persia, please.

It's up Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 165 (28 Views)
0 Likes