Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: A thread for you guys

Aug 4, 2012

 

Before you say it, Rayman was originally a Atari Jaguar game before PS1 released the game so anyway, I choose Rayman.

Message 31 of 165 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Lightning Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

With my Cloud prediction already out, this character comes into direct conflict with it, which is the reason why I have to scales for this character......

 

Lightning is in a non-exclusive FF, FF XIII, so this gives her the 3rd party disadvantage. She does have 3 hints on the Paul Gale sight thought, which helps a lot. She also is a highly requested character, and with the past of Sony and FF, this gives her more of a chance. Lightning is also an easy character to make a moves list too, which I think gives her a little more of an advantage. If Cloud os confirmed, her chances go down the preverbial toilet, if he is deconfirmed, they sky-rocket.

 

Final Conclusions for Lightning: With Cloud: 2/10 Smiley Sad , 2 means basically deconfirmed.

   Without Cloud: 8/10 Smiley Happy 

Message 32 of 165 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Etna Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

etna (disgaea)

dart (legend of dragoon)


Etna, I really don't have much to say becuase the disgea games are  Playstation exclusive but not well known and the are relativly newer then some, so I do have a definitive answer........

 

Etna is the main character of an exclusive game, but it is newer (PS2) and I have not seen her requested until you requested her. She is the main character but with the lack of requests and popularity, her chances are kind of diminished.

 

The Final Conclusion For Etna: No Smiley Sad , sorry.


disgaea is pretty big in japan just making sure you know

but thanks for doing a conclusion for her

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 33 of 165 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: Etna Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

etna (disgaea)

dart (legend of dragoon)


Etna, I really don't have much to say becuase the disgea games are  Playstation exclusive but not well known and the are relativly newer then some, so I do have a definitive answer........

 

Etna is the main character of an exclusive game, but it is newer (PS2) and I have not seen her requested until you requested her. She is the main character but with the lack of requests and popularity, her chances are kind of diminished.

 

The Final Conclusion For Etna: No Smiley Sad , sorry.


disgaea is pretty big in japan just making sure you know

but thanks for doing a conclusion for her


I know it is big in Japan, which makes me think she is a sequel character, but with her going up against internationally popular characters, that's what made me say no Smiley Sad , sorry.

Message 34 of 165 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: Etna Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012
8 Bit Shrimp
Message 35 of 165 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1808 posts
 

Re: Lightning Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

With my Cloud prediction already out, this character comes into direct conflict with it, which is the reason why I have to scales for this character......

 

Lightning is in a non-exclusive FF, FF XIII, so this gives her the 3rd party disadvantage. She does have 3 hints on the Paul Gale sight thought, which helps a lot. She also is a highly requested character, and with the past of Sony and FF, this gives her more of a chance. Lightning is also an easy character to make a moves list too, which I think gives her a little more of an advantage. If Cloud os confirmed, her chances go down the preverbial toilet, if he is deconfirmed, they sky-rocket.

 

Final Conclusions for Lightning: With Cloud: 2/10 Smiley Sad , 2 means basically deconfirmed.

   Without Cloud: 8/10 Smiley Happy 


love it but i think they'll bothy be in

Message 36 of 165 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: A thread for you guys

Aug 4, 2012
Rayman
Message 37 of 165 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Spiderman Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

nch2112 wrote:
Spiderman

Spiderman is an interesting case, in my opinion he is the super hero with the most chance so I do have a scale for this one, WHAT?!?! Yeah I do......

 

Spiderman, associated with Marvel, not Sony so that kind of lowers his chances. His most famous game and the game that is regarde as possibly the best super hero game of all time is mostly associated with Sony, now he is not really requested at all and he doesn't really fit in this game. I think his chances also go down because people think he belongs in MvC more.

 

The Final Conclusion for Spiderman: 3/10, most likely not, but there is a small, small chance Smiley Sad

 

Message 38 of 165 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: A thread for you guys

Aug 4, 2012
Rayman


He is cool

He fought, he loved, he strived

10/10
Message 39 of 165 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: A thread for you guys

Aug 4, 2012

what about dart

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 40 of 165 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes