Sackboy
491 posts

Re: A thread for you guys

Aug 4, 2012

I just unfloated it, It should be on the 2nd page, the title is Why I think Crash is in and why crash threads should stop.

Message 21 of 165 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Re: Cloud Strife Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012
Sounds solid, Jack. But you also forget about Last Order and Crisis Core. Both PSP exclusive games. While not starring Cloud, he was a main character. Not to mention he's also been in Dissidia, a PSP Fighting game, and Advent Children, a full-length movie.
Message 22 of 165 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Re: A thread for you guys

Aug 4, 2012

Spyro 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 23 of 165 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Sounds solid, Jack. But you also forget about Last Order and Crisis Core. Both PSP exclusive games. While not starring Cloud, he was a main character. Not to mention he's also been in Dissidia, a PSP Fighting game, and Advent Children, a full-length movie.

Yeah, but even with that, my conclusion still stands, and I need that war info, or I will move on to the next character.

[Edit] I need that info, last chance before he moves to the bottom of the list......

Message 24 of 165 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Spector from Ape Escape series.

Edit: Not as a playable character in the case Spike could be in the game. I mean in general, would it be likely he would show up?

Message 25 of 165 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 4, 2012
I dunno what you mean by war info. Anyway, by all means, move on. Don't let me stop you. I was just thinking out loud.
Message 26 of 165 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
I dunno what you mean by war info. Anyway, by all means, move on. Don't let me stop you. I was just thinking out loud.

Someone on the first page request I do a character named war, I don't want to ignore him, but I need to know which game he is from so I know where to start.

Message 27 of 165 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Lara Croft Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

Lara Croft, contrary to popular belief, Lara was never a Playstation exclusive character, and in recent years has gone farther away from the Sony brand. I do have to use a scale again but............

With Tomb Raider being on multiple platforms, it puts Lara into the 3rd party disadvantage category, however this is kind-of lifted with the "new-game-hype-builde category" Smiley Tongue witch allows for her to be put in to hype up the new game. She is a somewhat requested character and for being a PS1 classic character, she gets boosts in her probability. There is one, major, major problem though.......She has too many games that haven't sold all that well in regards to some other characters witch lowers the popularity ratio from her to other character. That being said, I think she is a strong sequel contender. 

The Final conclusion to Lara Croft is: 5/10 Smiley Sad , 5 means she is as likely to get in the game as she is as likely to be unincluded.

Message 28 of 165 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: Lara Croft Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

The Prince of Persia please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 29 of 165 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Etna Conclusion

Aug 4, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

etna (disgaea)

dart (legend of dragoon)

Etna, I really don't have much to say becuase the disgea games are  Playstation exclusive but not well known and the are relativly newer then some, so I do have a definitive answer........

Etna is the main character of an exclusive game, but it is newer (PS2) and I have not seen her requested until you requested her. She is the main character but with the lack of requests and popularity, her chances are kind of diminished.

The Final Conclusion For Etna: No Smiley Sad , sorry.

Message 30 of 165 (61 Views)
0 Likes