Survivor
2494 posts

Re: A thread for you guys

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

CountMario wrote:
How about a Resistance rep, like Nathan Hale or a Chimera? That's always been one of the heated discussions here, about whether there could be a Resistance rep or not.

Nathan Hale was deconfirmed, in an interview they asked about Nathan Hale and the SB guy had no idea who he was Smiley Sad

Actually, i wouldn't say that was a deconfirmation at all. Company reps are known to dap like that, such as how one SuperBot rep mistook the MAWLR in the Dojo stage to be a Metal Gear from, well, Metal Gear at EVO. And if you'd like, you can still do a Chimera. Smiley Happy

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 161 of 165 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 4, 2012

CountMario wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

CountMario wrote:
How about a Resistance rep, like Nathan Hale or a Chimera? That's always been one of the heated discussions here, about whether there could be a Resistance rep or not.

Nathan Hale was deconfirmed, in an interview they asked about Nathan Hale and the SB guy had no idea who he was Smiley Sad

Actually, i wouldn't say that was a deconfirmation at all. Company reps are known to dap like that, such as how one SuperBot rep mistook the MAWLR in the Dojo stage to be a Metal Gear from, well, Metal Gear at EVO. And if you'd like, you can still do a Chimera. Smiley Happy

Yeah I'll probably do Chimera, I have to take a break for a little though Smiley Sad

Message 162 of 165 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 4, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

jackmania555 wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

I think Gex is more requested than Croc to be honest. I seen posts about people wanting Gex but barely any posts about Croc.

You're only looking here then Smiley Wink

Quite curious, where are people screaming for Croc? Smiley Happy

Not "screaming", I just combed a couple of threads, and I saw a bunch of Crash's, Spyro's, and Croc's. Like I said, obscure characters need the most requests, Croc may be obscure, but it was a first game for many people so they remeber him, not like a PS3 obscure character that hasn't had time to be noticed.

Here here! Let's hope Croc gets in! Either now or a sequel!

Well I'll admit I barely know anything about Croc. But Gex appeared alongside Sweet Tooth and Sir Dan in Hot Shots Golf 2. Also Gex 1 and 3 are available on the PSN Store. All I'm saying is that Gex definately has a higher chance than Croc but I doubt neither of them will make the final cut.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 163 of 165 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 5, 2012

I have an idea, since I have done 30 characters and I can only try to squeez so much into one game, why don't you ask me which of the confirmed characters or the likely characters is likely to get a rebbot/sequel? I will try my best to get an accurate answer for you Smiley Happy

Message 164 of 165 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

I have an idea, since I have done 30 characters and I can only try to squeez so much into one game, why don't you ask me which of the confirmed characters or the likely characters is likely to get a rebbot/sequel? I will try my best to get an accurate answer for you Smiley Happy

big daddy then

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 165 of 165 (18 Views)
0 Likes