Survivor
2179 posts

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Who thinks that:

Evil Cole's PREORDER should had been the Reaper outfit, and the alternate, be his preorder one?

Hmmm, not a bad thought. And I thought this was gonna be a thread asking for thoughts on the pre-order costumes. I'll give my thoughts anyway

Kratos: YES, just YES

Fat Princess: Ok, pretty good

Cole: Do I need to go into detail about how good this one is?

Heihachi: Meh, not bad

Toro: I'm a kitty in a suit, meow :3

PaRappa: Kewl

Radec: Kicks major Donkey

Big Daddy: Dafuqisdat?!!!! Ok...

Nathan Drake: U2 FTW!!

Sweet Tooth: In Starhawk, this was cool, in PSASBR, its cooler

Sly: Ok, I would've prefered they made this one of his on disc alternate costumes.

Jak: Meh, not that much of a difference between his regular and this one. So I think I have to say I dislike this one.

Sackboy: He gets a sex change operation in the form of an alternate costume... Me Gusta

Dante: Meh. If the original DMC Dante isn't an alternate costume, then there will be one less game developer in this world...

Ratchet: Second favorite costume behind Kessler Smiley Wink

Spike: OH MY JACKET CHANGES COLOR HURDERPADURK. No, this is just bad.

Evil Cole: Like you said, Reaper would've been better, but this isn't the worst. I honestly prefer Evil Cole in inFAMOUS 1 over 2.

Raiden: Just because of Raiden's level 3, I must like this one Smiley Very Happy

Nariko: For all da pervs out there, this is a no-no since she just covers up. I prefer this version over her default tbh.

Sir Daniel: 3rd favorite of all. I mean it just is sooooo badass.

Hahahhha!

For Sir Dan, I'd just make that his alternate, because his current/real alternate costume is so much more... different than his normal outfits.

The costumes that 'go against' the charcter's shape in any way always good and should be the preorder ones, ya know?

ie:
Cole = Kessler
Big Daddy = Doll

Stuff like that Smiley Tongue

I feel ya. I get that some characters don't have much to work with as far as following that criteria goes, but I'm pleased anyway.  Sir Daniel's alt is indeed much more worthy of being a PO. But his PO is gold... and shiny.... MUST HAVE MEH PRECIOUS Smiley Tongue

Message 21 of 31 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

first image is the pr-order but take away goatee, while the second is his original design. I was expecting the second image when they announced it was classic jak

seems to me teh devs were to lazy to change his hair hence teh lack of a jak 2 outftt...

Message 22 of 31 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 18, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

first image is the pr-order but take away goatee, while the second is his original design. I was expecting the second image when they announced it was classic jak

Looks pretty spot-on to me. Were you expecting him to look younger or something?

yes actually and his hair is slightly off, many other characters have costumes that change them completely like good cole so why didn't they for jak

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 23 of 31 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2431 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Looks pretty spot-on to me. Were you expecting him to look younger or something?

yes actually and his hair is slightly off, many other characters have costumes that change them completely like good cole so why didn't they for jak

Cole looks the same just with white lightning and Kessler's coat. And it seems pretty pointless to make an entire new character model just to make him look youger.

Message 24 of 31 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 18, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Cole looks the same just with white lightning and Kessler's coat. And it seems pretty pointless to make an entire new character model just to make him look youger.

I understand that but it just makes me wonder why they didn't even sackboy err sackgirl is completely different. O well just a sma complaint that doesn't really matter will just use his origina costume anyway

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 25 of 31 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I just want Heihachis pimp suit

Message 26 of 31 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 18, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
I just want Heihachis pimp suit

orrr his daiper? Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 27 of 31 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I think that the more drastic costumes should be the pre-order costumes, like Kessler, and Sackgirl, and Outcast!Sweet Tooth. About the only ones that I don't think should've been pre-orders are Evil Cole, Dante (IMO he shouldn't even have a different costume. Taking off his clothes my **bleep**), and Toro. They just don't seem different enough.

As for the brief discussion of Sir Dan's costume, I know some think his Dragon Armor should be his pre-order, but I disagree. The Dragon Armor is basically Dan's regular armor, but green and with a dragon-skull on his head. Whereas the Super Time Armor makes Dan bulkier, and with a much more blingin' design, it definitely makes Dan look like the hero he's meant to be.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 28 of 31 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Nov 18, 2012

evil cole should of been coles alternat not another ucking charcter, stupid decision superbot

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 29 of 31 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
615 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

not superbots fault it was sucker punch it was part of the deal to use him

Message 30 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes