Reply
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Who thinks that:

Evil Cole's PREORDER should had been the Reaper outfit, and the alternate, be his preorder one?


Hmmm, not a bad thought. And I thought this was gonna be a thread asking for thoughts on the pre-order costumes. I'll give my thoughts anyway

Kratos: YES, just YES

Fat Princess: Ok, pretty good

Cole: Do I need to go into detail about how good this one is?

Heihachi: Meh, not bad

Toro: I'm a kitty in a suit, meow :3

PaRappa: Kewl

Radec: Kicks major Donkey

Big Daddy: Dafuqisdat?!!!! Ok...

Nathan Drake: U2 FTW!!

Sweet Tooth: In Starhawk, this was cool, in PSASBR, its cooler

Sly: Ok, I would've prefered they made this one of his on disc alternate costumes.

Jak: Meh, not that much of a difference between his regular and this one. So I think I have to say I dislike this one.

Sackboy: He gets a sex change operation in the form of an alternate costume... Me Gusta

Dante: Meh. If the original DMC Dante isn't an alternate costume, then there will be one less game developer in this world...

Ratchet: Second favorite costume behind Kessler Smiley Wink

Spike: OH MY JACKET CHANGES COLOR HURDERPADURK. No, this is just bad.

Evil Cole: Like you said, Reaper would've been better, but this isn't the worst. I honestly prefer Evil Cole in inFAMOUS 1 over 2.

Raiden: Just because of Raiden's level 3, I must like this one Smiley Very Happy

Nariko: For all da pervs out there, this is a no-no since she just covers up. I prefer this version over her default tbh.

Sir Daniel: 3rd favorite of all. I mean it just is sooooo badass.

Message 11 of 31 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Just like how Drake's alternate should of been Winter Drake and his pre-order Desert Drake.


Yeah! Smiley Tongue Exactly!

This could also apply to:

Sackboy

(Dante could go either way - they really didn't try with him)

Sir Daniel Fortesque

Jak

Radec - Haven't seen his alternate yet - but his preorder costume is pretty... boring

 

My opinon^


I agree except with Jak, his racing gear really isn't that special, although cool, it does not compare to the awesomeess that is his original costume.


Yeah Smiley Tongue
I mean, It looks much better than the 'original/classic' costume, that he has for his preorder. And it'd be more appropriate, imo, that he would get his 'classic' costume during his storyline, like Spike does, ya know? Preorder should be unique-ish!


It looks pretty meh to me, I like it, but i was expecting his Jak 2 costume.

Message 12 of 31 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Just like how Drake's alternate should of been Winter Drake and his pre-order Desert Drake.


Yeah! Smiley Tongue Exactly!

This could also apply to:

Sackboy

(Dante could go either way - they really didn't try with him)

Sir Daniel Fortesque

Jak

Radec - Haven't seen his alternate yet - but his preorder costume is pretty... boring

 

My opinon^


I agree except with Jak, his racing gear really isn't that special, although cool, it does not compare to the awesomeess that is his original costume.


Yeah Smiley Tongue
I mean, It looks much better than the 'original/classic' costume, that he has for his preorder. And it'd be more appropriate, imo, that he would get his 'classic' costume during his storyline, like Spike does, ya know? Preorder should be unique-ish!


It looks pretty meh to me, I like it, but i was expecting his Jak 2 costume.


I was ony dissapointed because he isn't the true first design from the precursor legacy

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 31 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Who thinks that:

Evil Cole's PREORDER should had been the Reaper outfit, and the alternate, be his preorder one?


Hmmm, not a bad thought. And I thought this was gonna be a thread asking for thoughts on the pre-order costumes. I'll give my thoughts anyway

Kratos: YES, just YES

Fat Princess: Ok, pretty good

Cole: Do I need to go into detail about how good this one is?

Heihachi: Meh, not bad

Toro: I'm a kitty in a suit, meow :3

PaRappa: Kewl

Radec: Kicks major Donkey

Big Daddy: Dafuqisdat?!!!! Ok...

Nathan Drake: U2 FTW!!

Sweet Tooth: In Starhawk, this was cool, in PSASBR, its cooler

Sly: Ok, I would've prefered they made this one of his on disc alternate costumes.

Jak: Meh, not that much of a difference between his regular and this one. So I think I have to say I dislike this one.

Sackboy: He gets a sex change operation in the form of an alternate costume... Me Gusta

Dante: Meh. If the original DMC Dante isn't an alternate costume, then there will be one less game developer in this world...

Ratchet: Second favorite costume behind Kessler Smiley Wink

Spike: OH MY JACKET CHANGES COLOR HURDERPADURK. No, this is just bad.

Evil Cole: Like you said, Reaper would've been better, but this isn't the worst. I honestly prefer Evil Cole in inFAMOUS 1 over 2.

Raiden: Just because of Raiden's level 3, I must like this one Smiley Very Happy

Nariko: For all da pervs out there, this is a no-no since she just covers up. I prefer this version over her default tbh.

Sir Daniel: 3rd favorite of all. I mean it just is sooooo badass.


 Hahahhha!

For Sir Dan, I'd just make that his alternate, because his current/real alternate costume is so much more... different than his normal outfits.

 

The costumes that 'go against' the charcter's shape in any way always good and should be the preorder ones, ya know?

ie:
Cole = Kessler
Big Daddy = Doll


Stuff like that Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 14 of 31 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Just like how Drake's alternate should of been Winter Drake and his pre-order Desert Drake.


Yeah! Smiley Tongue Exactly!

This could also apply to:

Sackboy

(Dante could go either way - they really didn't try with him)

Sir Daniel Fortesque

Jak

Radec - Haven't seen his alternate yet - but his preorder costume is pretty... boring

 

My opinon^


I agree except with Jak, his racing gear really isn't that special, although cool, it does not compare to the awesomeess that is his original costume.


Yeah Smiley Tongue
I mean, It looks much better than the 'original/classic' costume, that he has for his preorder. And it'd be more appropriate, imo, that he would get his 'classic' costume during his storyline, like Spike does, ya know? Preorder should be unique-ish!


It looks pretty meh to me, I like it, but i was expecting his Jak 2 costume.


I was ony dissapointed because he isn't the true first design from the precursor legacy


How so?

Message 15 of 31 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012

first image is the pr-order but take away goatee, while the second is his original design. I was expecting the second image when they announced it was classic jak

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 31 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
1976 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012
no because good coles real suit beets out kesler and in turn goes for the reaper outfit..
Message 17 of 31 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
no because good coles real suit beets out kesler and in turn goes for the reaper outfit..

What are you smokin'? 

The Kessler preorder costume is pretty much one of the only reasons to get the preorder deal lol. Well, that and it's free with the game, but you know.

And the reaper on is tops too.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 18 of 31 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

first image is the pr-order but take away goatee, while the second is his original design. I was expecting the second image when they announced it was classic jak


Looks pretty spot-on to me. Were you expecting him to look younger or something?

Message 19 of 31 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: A thought on the Pre-Order costumes...

Nov 18, 2012
would pick kesseler over regular anyday
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 20 of 31 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes